Avion Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike, clearly you. How about we replace you? Fucking moron.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Add fry, Stefan, MaryClaire, and all the managers too plus the ding bat chill

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just made my point. This is the type of attitude towards the field that has created such hostility towards upper sales management.

You need to step back and listen to the field force or .............

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU need to go back under your rock. YOU need to stop starting trouble. I have a lot of friends from training and they love their DM. This is just more bs probably from former employees is my guess. My DM is great and our team loves her. This board is nothing but hate and lies. Maybe it makes you feel better to spread your lies but I have a great district full of friends who really care about me and each other. Just stop the hating.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in the field, I happen to be in the great state of Texas and I am not management. It is funny how I make a post because I have been reading these unbelievable statements that are so hateful and someone post the above reply? This is exactly why this board is full of lies and bitterness. No one really knows truth from false. For you to assume my post was upper management just goes to show none of these post can be trusted. Except for the ones that's had the guts to sign in with their names, which I still can't believe Mark S did and Javaid's post I get. All the other and you will include me are anonymous.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did you expect me to do just take the abuse?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And this is transparent truth to be trusted and not disputed

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avion is the best company and it has now gotten rid of everything that was wrong with it. From management to the field, all of the bad stuff is gone and the future is bright! Our leaders are awesome, our trainers are awesome, our products are awesome and we are gonna be unstoppable now! Thank you for cleaning up this place!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was that grape or fruit punch that you drank?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great training class glad to be aboard but our HR lady was plastered at our dinner terrible example!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah Ha? So that is allowed here as well. Hmmm?
    Very professional.

Was anything said to her?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares. Just more stupid posts.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what does the base range from here? i will be interviewing and am
    curious, thanks!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they are putting on new sales team for dermatology. Is this true if so where are the territories?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fire and ice here I come NYC look out people! Killing it!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good people have been fired for less at Avion - she has a reputation for unprofessional behavior at POA's too

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the car allowance? How are the benefits? Are you micromanaged?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a great DM. She is the best boss. Not sure about other parts of the country but here they are clearing out the northeast because the reps are at the bottom of the rankings.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is wrong with the reps in the northeast? Why are they at the bottom of the rankings?

Hmmmmm? I wonder. Let me guess....