COMMERSHIAL!!!

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2014 at 5:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ohhhhhhhhhhhh - the friend she hires!!!!!!!
    Awful!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most there are interviewing or looking to get out.
    Poor leadership and you get promoted at her whim not on merit.
    I'm on my 2nd interview - adios soon like others.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes for the reasons stated above many in that dept are looking/interviewing agree.
    I would say by end year most areas in commercial will have someone leave. It is run by an emotionally charged person. she can degrade and rip in a heartbeat. I am long gone of my own accord and can tell you that NO ONE should be treated like they are garbage - and that is what she does. All about her and her showcase!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of at least 5 that are interviewing as we speak. The poster above - spot on dude!
    She likes to talk things up and never ever listens to others. She talks over people. I walked out once after hearing her berate someone. Don't know how you peeps do it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People there are not treated fairly.
    Some of the newest hires are a poor cultural fit as well and causing hell to others.
    No one really cares to develop anyone and it is a get promoted if you kiss ass versus merit and everyone knows it. They are trying to keep people but everyone I know is interviewing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above is true to the core.
    People are leaving because of the complete lack of opportunity
    or development here. Few managers push their people to get
    developed nt to conferences etc. In medical everyone is exhausted.
    In commercial I hear they are overworked overlooked and 3/4s are interviewing.
    Legal? Who is left? Finance - most looking. What does this speak to in terms of culture?