Successes

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2014 at 2:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is any territory doing well with Zohydro?
    I keep reading about all the bad press, but I'm wondering if specific parts of the US are doing well with the launch.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, they all suck serious ass

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. California and Alabama are doing quite well. Also some territories in the midwest. Granted many are not but it would be inaccurate to say none are doing well.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And may God Love the Winners of the Zogenix Lottery, the double territory SAM's are knocking it out of the park. Will someone quit already so I too could inherit more territories, my sales too could use the help!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN Brother

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop looking for someone else to come in and save you. Grow a pair and actually try to sell something. It is what you're paid to do as a "salesperson."

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The press is against Zohydro. Relentless. Tough to overcome that. It has become 'politicized'. Zohydro is the "Sarah Palin" of chronic pain drugs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is one of the Cali reps down south is slumming with one of her docs.... shocking, but makes for good numbers.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is the manager in Colorado is finally getting her sex change operation!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is the crazy, obsessive, psycho ex-Endo rep from Colorado (KB) is buying yet another cat to fill the empty void in her life.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about I just buy your fat ass and slap you in public?

-Kelly Bohm

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You only have enough money to buy cats, however, I would love to have you take a swing at me. That would give me an excuse to use enough reasonable force to subdue you. I would start with a wrist lock and break two fingers on each hand, then go to a choke hold until you were unconscious. The next call would be to the police to file charges against you for assault. Talk about a dream for me! I get to kick the crap out of you and you go to jail and are charged with a felony.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez, we have some very immature, embarrassing idiots that work here. I know you somehow think you are funny or cute but you are neither. Just quit posting, you embarrass us all. Get a hobby, a friend get anything. Your time would be much better spent in those areas.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU. You must work in Managed Markets. Our 'Ghost' department...

Get off your email and go to an account and meet someone. Build a relationship. Obtain a damn appointment. Present a contract. Anywhere.