Aerospan

Discussion in 'Meda' started by Anonymous, Sep 17, 2014 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are people hitting the Aerospan number for Q3? If so, What are you all doing? I am lucky to get one script a week. Never have I had such a difficult time selling a med. I feel that the tools came to us late and managed care has been difficult with this product. I feel it is a upward climb but very slow.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't have a speaker or if you have a big ICS market, good luck.

Your best plan of action is to master your begging skills.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand the goal is only .4% but seriously!!!!!! I'm fighting tooth and nail for scripts and begging physicians at this point. I have amazing relationships with my doctors but I feel like I am compromising these relationships every time I explain to them the urgency of getting these scripts filled. Hell, even our speakers and KOLs aren't convinced. Aside from the sad growth suppression study what is everyone using to generate scripts and create desire behind this drug ???? ... Honestly..... HELP!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesnt matter anymore. We will be unemployed by the end of year. Hiring freeze, (look at the job postings on the website), everyone leaving, 70/30. Ask you DM about it if you dont believe a random CF post. Bye Bye. The nightmare is at its end.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you feel like a whore begging for scripts for a product that offers nothing?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Meda have any new products in the pipeline for next year?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious? Meda AB will not be here in 2015. They have already announced this. Pipeline? You might be on the wrong board. They don't R&D new drugs. They buy old ones that have already failed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you post or recap what was announced? I dont work here anymore because of the same non sense.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last I heard, we are expanding.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do the AMR's do? What is the role they have and the contribution to the organization? How are they measured and make bonus? I haven't heard from one person in the organization that thinks they work. I hear that they pretty much work from home and email the reps to do the busy work for them. I here they take all the credit and do nothing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You pretty much heard right, it looks like now they will get credit for MD's they have targeted, but haven't generated business from. It is another one of MR's brilliant "pie in the sky"projects,having the AMR's have targets was to save their sorry kiester's when the layoff happens. Really not sure what value they bring, to date they haven't contributed on $ to the companies bottom line.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! My Aerospan sales made a huge jump! Must be from the AMR help.

Said no rep, ever

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean you jumped from 2 to 3 scripts?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is it covered tier 2? bs whats it doing in NE?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i care u sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!