Any GI Reps Happy?

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2013 at 10:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Currently interviewing with PL for GI sales position. Is anybody happy here? Any upside or stable future in a field sales role? GI docs I currently call on say insurance won't pay for PL tests and they have minimal business with PL. Anything positive on the horizon?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company had a big climax after the Nestle acquisition and where do you go from there?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all happy and high! jL has big plans just wait. Big deal about to come. Just wait...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where have I heard that before? HA HA HA HA HA

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a sinking ship and everyone is looking to bail.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me hear Joe bringing cool herbal weed drug from China for IBD/IBS. That gonna be cool shit to smoke...I mean sell.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all need to stop bitching. Where else can you work where you get to sleep in everyday then roll out of your driveway between 9-10? We stop by Starbucks to pick up coffee using our prepaid gift cards Marketing gave us at the NSM. We stop by our first office to say hello and listen to the fat nurses complain about billing and balance bills. Now off to pick up a unhealthily lunch to make the offices fatter and a little free lunch for yourself. We gossip with the doctors and staff about reality TV and what current events are happening in the world and we shout Lotronex as we exit to make the lunch legit. We stop by one last office before beating the 3:00 traffic to greet the kids getting home from school. We get a free car, gas, coffee, lunch, cellphone, and get paid to do all this cool stuff.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW that is exactly what I did today

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I think it depends on where you are, but my entire team is under PIP threat, with constant ride alongs, conference calls, and micromanaging. One of the most high pressure, least pay companies I have worked with.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can't make plan and be in the middle of the stack rankings at this company then you should consider going to a less technical position. I hear Macy's, Enterprise, and GMC are hiring.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even if you are the middle. You can get fired for any reason. DM's get satisfaction out of tearing you down.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like anywhere - it all depends on your DM. There is only one really bad one left (Ohio) - the rest are decent enough. A few are really good - we all know who they are. Our products are good but difficult to sell as there are hurdles for each and every one of them. Money is average.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mayo ruling is troubling. What is stop them or anyone else coming up with the same test and keep all the testing in house and keep the cash? Prometheus will be left on the outside.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+ this

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone happy? Talking to folks that have been around, not the new cool aid drinking idiots.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tick tock

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. That's the problem with molecular diagnostics. Anyone can do DNA testing. That's why all of these 1099 labs are popping up doing the same genetic stuff.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GI reps need to brush up the resumes. You have not performed and don't have any products to sell.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually we have performed, very well in a tightening environment with NO changes. You are right about the nothing to sell, or at least the probable shrinking portfolio when Lotronex goes, and with the lack of execution on any other front, the resume brush up is probably an intelligent thing to do!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will we do? Empty bag syndrome approaching...

Maybe they'll find something to buy.