Orlando

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2014 at 7:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A whining complainer for every good deed. Yes, every good deed should be punished and complained about. God help you pathetic people.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A good deed would be if it were for our benefit. The fact is, that these meetings are strictly job justification for uppers and corporate. I mean Look at what we have to do on short Notice for live webinar. If you think its not crazy then someone needs to check yo head. No One here in the west gets it and they never have. So I'm assuming the rest of the country is the same.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

36 hours and counting.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And yet we still don't have that paper saving app to download.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking forward to Thursday already!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, a meeting on how to undo the good relationships we've built over the years. Screw you TA's. (ok, some needed to go, but not all except the ones in the teachers pet territories). So tired of the favorites getting everything. FU loyal CL's and TA's who did the right thing all these years. If we have to listen to Brooks I'm going to throw up.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point above poster.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loyalty. Beware of the manager who spills this one off his lips. Its been used by the most corrupt in the company and serves individuals who could care less about anything or anyone, but their own hides. Loyalty my ass.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ass kissin back stabber so proud of being loyal, is usually a needy warped blood letter.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can we get some initials please

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well guys. .. How's it going down here. Let's hear some good stories. All i know is that there is some major ass kissing going on.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biggest poser fest ever...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We meet way to damn much. This meeting is proof. Stop meeting so much......