Janssen Diabetes 6767

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2013 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

managers at a meeting. maybe they will hear something that they can relay.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe? Your message says nothing.
    Maybe the sun will set at 2 PM tomorrow.
    Maybe company cars will be Mercedes
    Maybe they will give everyone bonuses.
    Maybe the entire story about extension is a scam to keep everyone working
    Maybe you should get a life and find something to do besides messaging on cafepharma.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you shouldn't be an asshole, there's a thought

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Report from the Quintiles managers meeting this week is that things are "progressing" towards the contract being extended with a possible announcement soon. Contract will continue with mileage reimbursement over the rumored company cars.

Still nobody knows for how long.

Stay tuned......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm starting to really feel that this is all bull. The contract "negotiations" are being discussed excessively. InVentiv reps in my territory suck. Why would they keep them?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to replace the crappy Janssen reps that don't do anything!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every Q rep I know on both 6767 and 6517 have started sending resumes out due to the uncertainty of having not only an income but also health insurance come Jan. 1. Since AZ and Lily want SGLT2 trained reps there are now perm jobs to be had in the industry again, so if upper levels don't want to see a big expenditure in replacing people and they really do plan on renewing, they'd better announce it soon. I really don't want to go through training again, but I'll do what I have to.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it OCT 1 yet? More negotiations than Moe Green and Michale Corlionie!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry but this is BullSt. The fact that Quintiles is willing to make us basically put our lives on hold, while they decide if they are going to tell us anything or not, is crap!! I am interviewing. It is stupid to sit back and wait any long on this BS. The Sales managers are compensated on keeping a full team. DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WILL TELL US WHATS GOING ON? I don't think the DM's actually know. I do think Chuck knows, but then again he messed up, or his boss did, on letting Inventiv come in a take the contract expansion from us, maybe they are not being told the status of the contract until the last day. That way, they can't F it up!!
    I have no faith, and no support in these guys.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are the bonuses not yet posted in Ceridian? If they are getting paid tomorrow, shouldn't the check image already be in Ceridian? NOT THERE!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. It's hard to have any faith in Q at the moment. I'm sure everyone is doing just the minimum to slide by. Check the box and send out resumes
    What else would Q expect? This is ridiculous

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's pretty pathetic when we find out that one of the worst Q departments is PAYROLL!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone hearing anything about contract extension, termination, expansion, roll in? It's too quiet. This is making me crazy. How can I plan to feed my family. Q you suck in not giving us appropriate "Official" information in a timely manner.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rule number one of Cafe Pharma. Never ever expect to find anything of value here. You'll only become more frustrated.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dude in the north east we are banging into each other -janssen-contract reps there are not enough people to see-too many reps-why bring in more its so dumb

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently the embedded reps will be rolled into 6767 and that is what's holding up the contract. Remember take everything with a grain of salt. Nothing can be trusted until we know for sure what's happening 2015

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what will that really mean if the embedded reps roll into this contract? Our districts get bigger. Who is getting laid off? WIll all territories on 6767 be retained? Some DM step up and give us something. My family needs to know if I have a job.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is what I am doing--Interviewing for everything possible. I will find right position for me then. You should be doing the same. People are going to start dropping like flies from this contract . Too much not being said. No way is everyone being kept.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it would be in your best interest to be applying elsewhere. This is taking too long and so many uncertainties to sit and wait for a "should". Do what you have to in order to slide by.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now we have $1500 more budget for everyone. Wouldn't it be nice to know that we actually HAVE A F'NG CONTRACT FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!