Mass exodus

Discussion in 'Teva Oncology' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel bad for her hiring manager[/QUOTE]

The manager from Denver quit...another ME victim..couldn't stand the negative grading and the boy's club with the Texas mgr. What a mess..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The manager from Denver quit...another ME victim..couldn't stand the negative grading and the boy's club with the Texas mgr. What a mess..[/QUOTE]

Where did Bettina go?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did Bettina go?[/QUOTE]

BB

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the person who complains and complains about ME... Enough already. At least he has ethics. Try working in the East.. with the scum of the earth BB.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How anyone can have a hair across their ass about BB? He is one of the few people in this company that can be trusted to tell you the truth. He cares about each one of his reps. If you have a problem with him, maybe it's you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Ben for sticking up for yourself.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't recall Ben being a guy who quickly shuffled in his guy in a manager slot , went on witch hunt to keep us quiet because he did not properly include other candidates. He's quite the gangster..I know it now..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best job I ever had - Not!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great reference. That is so fresh and current. No "you are the weakest link"?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just contacted by a recruiter for an opening. She told me the highest they would pay was 135k, and that would be an exception. Are you serious? Who do they think will come here for less than 145? Is the bonus potential that great? I am guessing that there is no stock or options involved. What am I missing?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are missing our stellar management and deep pipeline.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

recruiter has no clue, i came on at 146k

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB