RUN

Discussion in 'Cadence Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2014 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out!!! Trust me you do not want to be here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't leave a cryptic message like this without a reason? Is is a crappy drug they are throwing our way?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell us, please!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most are waiting to collect the 10k and the 25% retention. If it goes bad after that people will leave. Doesn't that make sense??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The writing has been on the wall since the takeover. 10k/25% and I'm out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh shit, please don't tell me we're selling 155.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster please tell us what you are telling us to run from! You can't start this and not back up what your saying!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, so today I spoke to a former associate of Scott in the home office and the conversation led to the next drug we're promoting. He couldn't (actually refused) to divulge specific information but said "the salesforce will be pissed when they find out". He also said that MNK will be handling all the marketing because they are utilizing resources and experience from a RECENT LAUNCH. Go ahead and read into that fwiw. The announcement will be mid-October.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like another blockbuster branded oral narc! Can't wait for the spin they put on this crap!! Disaster!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get real here. Most people are wAiting for the money that is due to them. If they give us a narcotic, everyone will leave. That is like selling get Nicorette and then selling cigarettes at the same time.
    Additionally, Mallinckrodt's ass will be in trouble soon as news is uncovering many companies like Apple in Ireland for tax purposes only.....Mallinckrodt's home office in Dublin....my ass.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will see what it is soon. I agree. They would be idiots to give us a narcotic to sell but most of the sales force that sells Xartemis either quit. Is on a PIP, or is getting fired. Who else would the give 155 to? I say play the game wait for our money and if it is a narcotic just shut it down and look for a job while they keep paying us.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. I agree with what you are saying. I've decided that I won't sell a narcotic. Of course, it may take a few months to find something else, but I will start really looking if that announcement is made and make the steps to getting out. That is something I can't no want to sell. Trash.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: RUN to quality

There is nothing this company could give us to sell that would have me stay.
    Grateful my sales have held up and I have the time to look. On the other hand I wish my hospitals would reset the formulary so we fail miserably.
    BTW Pharma companies selling narcs (ie Xartimess and 155)know the majority of scripts are diverted to addicts, kids, etc. So it makes sense they would get greedy with Tylenol and buy Questcor another overpriced product. How much for your mother? Answer- what ever we can so we can be a top tier pharma company with over 25% margins by 2018.
    If only they could get the fda to approve a new version of H2O

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: RUN to quality

You're right. Urghhh time to find a new company after I get my money.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they already know what the product is why don't they announce it. No one is leaving at this point until we get our money. If they screw around with the numbers and say we didn't reach goal then everyone will run for their lives! They can't be that stupid. Pay us and tell us!! Maybe they are role playing at the home office on how to let us know. They also have to know if it is 155 we will be pissed! I don't get it. Part of me thinks it can't be that drug! Are the that stupid??

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can't be that stupid. We are not getting Xartemis XR. The drug is a total and complete embarrassing failure and to associate it with the hospital division would be a huge mistake. Mallinckrodt already has a huge strike against their reputation with all pharmacy depts. This better already be an existing product that is doing fairly well. If it is a new product launch, it would be stupid for anyone to stay as pharmacy more than ever before will fight to the death not to let another MALLINCKRODT drug go on formulary. Mallinckrodt lost its reputation and good will and respect from every hospital system in the United States. For now, if they were smart, they would spend the money for an existing drug that is doing pretty well to add to their pipeline. The wounds are too recent and deep for a new drug from Mallinckrodt.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed but some has to sell their new oral narcotic that is coming out. They will not give it to the sales force that has Xartemis. Someone will have to sell it. Who else could it be if not us??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scott Garrett?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're delusional. The branded sales force will sell 155. Their training materials are already being developed and will roll out once FDA grants approval. They're selling it to the exact same targets as the Xartemis targets they're already calling on.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the same group that failed, got placed on pips, lost their jobs, is launching this crap? Who is delusional?? Good luck!