What do you drive for a car?

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by Anonymous, Dec 28, 2006 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is it for new hires and what are the car options? Need to think about my options

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Genentech check your MVR for moving violations?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell yes they do, fool. They can't have no im-bo-sil with a bunch of DUI's, unpaid parking tickets and speeding tickets in that ol Prius driving under the blessed company name, now can they?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a big deal. Bought a Jaguar for my company car. It all works out. I just got locked out of two more accounts with the specialty distribution thing, so working 1-2 days a week and getting 75K in bonus this year. The Jag is a nice ride and the pay for not going to work makes up for everything.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Drive a Mercedes. leaving the house about 2-3 days a week now with lockouts. Have to keep it all in perspective. Given our pay on a per hour basis, we are getting paid about four times on a per hour basis what the Pharmacists that are locking us out get. 4 year marketing degree versus like now, 8 years of school for a Pharmacist? Not a bad return.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Escalade in white, 40 mpg
    Customized this rig, zebra upholstery and mirrored roof. This vehicle gets results!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allowance is a moot point since these are part time jobs with full time pay. I drive a Lexus GX 460 Luxury. I let one of my docs drive it last week. He would like to have one, but he came out of school 200K in debt, so it will be awhile. One of the few places I can have a lunch, given the distribution game going on, might as well have some fun. Maybe I should offer the use of the vehicle to one of the Pharmacists locking me out to break the ice.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I drive an Audi. Concerning the distribution model, yeah, many are down to about two days a week of work. Just keep a rotation of fake calls, keep the calls on doctors that have moved away or died to a minimum and you should be alright.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you drive around in expensive cars and put in fake calls at the expense of patients with cancer?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm tooling around in my mom's Buick, get's great mileage, is paid for and she can't drive anymore so it's basically mine......I just wish I didn't live in her basement

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

of course