Who else is leaving?

Discussion in 'Akorn' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2014 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, I do try!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just take a look at what is written on our website....( Read last sentence of 2nd Paragraph)

At Akorn, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team, experience many challenges and grow professionally. You will not be a number. You will not get lost in the shuffle. You will contribute directly to the company’s success, because we are relatively small compared to large, multi-national pharmaceutical companies. We are entrepreneurial, quick to market, and a leader in several niche pharmaceutical markets. And, due to our new product pipeline, we have many exciting days of steady growth ahead of us.

We manufacture specialty pharmaceuticals, primarily ophthalmics and parenterals. We maintain a best-in-class third party development and manufacturing capability. We continue to invest in these areas and expect to launch new products on a steady basis. To execute these strategies, we continue to work hard to attract and retain the best talent available.

Akorn is a place where we have careers, a place where contributions are celebrated and recognized, a place where tomorrow’s opportunities and challenges will be even more exciting than today’s, a place where trust and open communication are core values.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Raj & Bruce, i think you need to update the website."We continue to invest in these areas and expect to launch new products on a steady basis. To execute these strategies, we continue to work hard to attract and retain the best talent available."

Akorn hasn't done anything to retain any of the tenured/experienced Acute & Ophthalmic reps that have left in the last year. We have lost too many and the bleeding continues without even trying to put a bandaid on it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well considering how many good people have left and employee morale, we pretty much know the above statement is BS.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moody Ratings have downgraded the company’s default rating, citing a potential funding shortfall as it begins to stock up for the holiday season, and Abbott itself conceded that it may not have sufficient cash and working capital to fund operations “beyond the very near term.”

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'd like to keep delivering the latest promotions to you. Please confirm that you'd like to remain on our mailing list.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't really help Wes that much did it...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares, he left and we are still here in this hell hole

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just do your job and sell the products in your respective buckets.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut your trap already Jason.....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"respective" is a Brett word

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not for long, i am just waiting for the results of my background check and drug screen before I give notice...I just might double dip since I made such a lousy commission check.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are your chances of passing that drug test?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Much better than the chances of Akorn retaining any decent reps.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen, good luck to you. I am still in the beginning stages of interviewing, however I am hopeful that I will geta chance to leave this hell hole.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is Sabat still there?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares about him...He tells everyone he knows the world, however our GPO & IDN awards suck!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a shame that our CEO, COO & SVP can't wake up and stop the continuous departure of so many great representatives from the Akorn Team. Like the ole saying " It costs less to retain talent then to hire new."

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ask yourself:

Would it matter if they went to my competitor and competed with Akorn?

losing great talent has significant implications beyond those of just losing an employee

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think wvweryone from all sales teams from Acute, Inside & Ophthalmic agree on that point. Too bad the our executives are blind to it and don't move an inch to stop all these departures.