PIP

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2014 at 9:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any other inVentiv reps receive a PIP? Criteria?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got one too! They didn't give me criteria numbers. Only B.S. rationale!
    So much for the contract we originally signed up to do...Our charge is completely different! Four different target lists, everything else everyone has mentioned, no chance for bonuses, forget the "two-year" contract! We're lucky if we can make it to December. Everything that could go wrong HAS!!

What a waste!!!! I can honestly say that what I can take away from this experience is being comfortable with begging for scripts!!!! Forget the relationships!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left before the shit hit the fan. I knew the product was doomed after my second call.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were smart to leave when you did. It has been such a horrible experience. Trying to find something else...takes time. The pressure to reach unrealistic goals sucks! Very few are doing well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will the advantage be for 155 vs Xartemis?? Is that the next flop? Or does it have potential??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not if they launch it the same way that they launched XXR. Meager managed care, no Medicare coverage, no pharmacy stocking, too expensive, wrong target lists, no support, only giving some reps the valuable copay assistance cards, etc.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention new step-edits!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did the Yugo have potential? Did the Edsel have potential?? LOL

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

regrets, i've had a few, but then again, too few to mention… i did what i had to do, and saw it through, without exemption. i planned each charted course, each careful step, along the byway, but more, much more than this, i did it my way.
    yes there were times, i'm sure you knew, when i bit off, more than i could chew, but through it all, when there were doubts, i ate it up and spit it out. i faced it all, and i stood tall and did it … my way.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frankie!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Changes are coming soon...very soon!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What changes?? Do tell

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll see on the 15th.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is the rumor? All Inventive gone 10/15? Announcement about new territories/geography? All reps not getting 60 Rxs gone? WHAT??????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Face it everyone, what we have seen so far out of Mallinckrodt commercial leadership guarantees that this thing is doomed. Not impressive, not at all. Just counting the days until cash out.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone be surprised? Regardless of the reason for the failure of XXR, you cannot sustain a sales force of that size with the volume (or lack thereof) that XXR is generating. With that being said, this is the WORST senior leadership team ever.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder why they are having the town hall the same day as the potential second round of PIPs? Maybe enough reps have left now and they will announce everyone who is left stays regardless of the 60?!?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is true.....everyone has left. Who still remains???? Is the job market that tight where you live? I'm praying for you. I hope you get out of there.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My wife woke me this morning and went out with our daughter. I'm exhausted, not the kind where you sleep, the kind where I feel empty. What is next, where am I going.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your wife should not be waking you up. We need all hands on deck to get Xartemis of the rocks