Ask A DM: DM answers your questions. No Jokers Pls

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2013 at 11:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr DM upper Midwest or Midwest?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a question Mr. Dm . Do youhave a ride with tomorrow and if so what will you accomplish?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in the middle of it right now. I've confirmed that the chump that I'm riding with is lucky to have his job, just like most of the jokers at this company. I'll accomplish becoming one step closer to putting a high-quality rep in front of our customers, not this joker who can't seem to do anything but talk about his kid's soccer game last week. His days are numbered.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha!!! What difference does it make you idiot!!! High quality rep? Why? So this high quality rep can hate working here and leave? The two most respected reps in my district are actually excellent reps. They work every day, they close for the business, they are motivated and guess what? They are in LAST PLACE!!! Why? Because Sanofi's ranking is BS and the numbers are BS and the goals are BS. It's THE most pathetic crap!!! Add that both of them made ZERO in bonus because we are paid on NRX for an old and fading product. You're a stupid joke. Sorry, but you are. Oh, one more thing. These two haven't won an award for over 10 years!!! Again, they are excellent reps. We have a rep that just won in our area and he faked most of his calls. Good job Sanofi, good job.

Also, managed care is going to dictate what is written. So, get off your joke of a high horse and get lost. Please.

Leave the poor soccer talking rep alone. Get a life!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ah...you know that was all bs

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your "best reps" don't win, then they aren't good. Sorry.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These threads are dumb.

Ask a DM.....one with way too much time. I'm sick of these threads. I would like you to disappear like MDs when I say the word "webex"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: These threads are dumb.

I've got a feeling your MDs disappear when you say any word....if they even let you get THAT far. But, I'm sure you're a great salesperson, right?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: These threads are dumb.

I would put my money on him/her being a great rep over you being an even average manager.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, so when the rep that fakes all his calls and doesn't do crap all day wins then what are they??? A "Good Rep"? Hahahahahaha....hahahaha... This company is a joke and the numbers are fake. Sorry. You are a stupid F-ing idiot.

Oh wait, what about the "vacant territory" win? Huh? How good was that rep?

What a joke. You probably had the wind blow in the right fake direction and won a trip and you think it's because of something you did or said. Right? Get real.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst.
    I had a counterpart who I caught not making calls for a few years, and never turned her in. She never won an award of any significance in 10+ years.

In our 3rd year, we kill it...thanks to me...and win the trip...

and she gets promoted!

On top of that, she would always do what she could to undermine me and get me in trouble.
    FYOU.FPHARMA. It was a horrible way to live. I can tell you that!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read sometime, smart guy. I didn't say everyone who wins in great. I said, if you never win, then you aren't great. Get it?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She deserved to get promoted, because she certainly managed you, didn't she? You were apparently her bitch. She could stay home and never work, you went out and worked hard every day, and she got paid and promoted for it. That's fantastic!

You can blame pharma, but the issue here is that you're a giant vagina and are apparently afraid to confront a partner who doesn't work. Glad you learned your lesson.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not surprised. Man in my region now retired. Naval pilot. Wore a bow tie. He crushed the competition year after year yet they tyranized him.

Losr weight. Get plastic surgery and a vertigo suit and you will go far.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was a hospital rep for many years where you made your own success or failure so I was aghast when they put me in a pod for my last two years pre-retirement. I quickly figured out that they had six people doing the workload that could easily be managed by one. The other younger reps each wanted to accomplish something so I stayed out of their way and floated my way to retirement.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An old timer cashing it in early and riding the coattails of his pod mates!!!???? Say it ain't so.

Glad you're gone, old man. You quit being useful about 20 years ago.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At he's worst he was probably 10 times more valuable than you are at your best. Try to stop being an idiot! See you are so stupid as to think that someone who comes in and finds the structure incredibly over staffed and let's the younger folks who have interest in promotion do all the "activity" (not necessarily the real work) is the problem. No, he's got sense and you're a complete idiot.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure. A guy who stays home and lets others work because the company didn't structure it HIS way is a hero, huh? Bullshit. He's just another lazy asshole who thinks the company should be run his way rather than recognizing that someone else pays his salary to do what they tell him to do. Glad to see you define "sense" the same as most define "lazy fuck."

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the confirmation. I was right. You are a total idiot.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pat yourself on the back. Maybe next time you'll be the one paired with an old timer who refuses to work anymore and feels he's always right. Wait....that guy is YOU, isn't it? No wonder.....