Up coming LAYOFFS TO BE MASSIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have just been told today an average of 30% across all divisions.
    Thanks for the holiday gift Pfizer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you were wrong

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, chicken little. No layoffs in my pain group.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Texas and our Conf Call got delayed until 3:30 because of system overload. This is such bullshit, did they not know how much the system could handle prior to this. Such a lack of leadership.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And your title or role within the company is?? You can't just come on CP and expect people to believe you without first convincing us your info is credible. Details please!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got off our conference call. Cluster 1 is safe. Cluster 2 will know Dec 20. Three new bags for Cluster 2: (1) Eliquis, Ch, Sp, Vi (2) To, Vi (3) Pr and Lyrica (FM only). So Cluster 1 is safe for about a year.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news for P4?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicken little, your sky is falling once Celebrex is gone... your sky is just falling later in the year of 2013 is what I predict. We were told we were "right sized" in Cluster 2 about 1000 times in the last 3 years and not to worry. I think the fact the pain division did not get the new drug, Xeljanz, is a big concern for Cluster 2.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK rep here. Sounds like a "CLUSTER FUCK" to me!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dead on. And the 20% cuts from primary care ALL come from current Cluster 2, so that's where all the 30-40-60% guesses came from. So I guess Cluster 1 can have a good holiday, this year.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure the 20% will not be from cluster 1?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The percentage cut is 20% across the entire PC. However, within PC Cluster 2 the % cut is more aounrd 40%. This is huge and not good for our friends in PC 2.

I hope we all band together and assist them during this time of transition and change.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1-year after the loss of Lipitor and no Eliquis approval @ FDA. What else did you think was going to happen?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My God- Pfizer still does "Clusters"? That is so outdated. Grow up kids and manage your own Pfuckin territories.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok dumb turd, whats going to happen to you in about 12 months?
    It will be our turn then.
    Why can't pfizer get it right for once?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many total reps will be let go?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You dumb MF did you listen when your RM spoke you have 12 months at most.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Each State will suffer differently. If you are in Mass., Minn., NH., and the like you will suffer more because of the laws you have there coupled with Obamacare. Oh yes my pretty. That factored LARGE in this. No coincidence in timing. If you voted for him enjoy the ineptocracy. You deserve it. Not me.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so right. If Obamacare hadn't passed, we would be expanding reps now because it would be 1990 all over again with open payer and physician access!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be layoffs. The P4 reps will find out their fate after Pfizer does. They will have layoffs but it sounded like some may be kept.