Hey Pfizer, A Big "Fuck You" to you and your Culture!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have the temerity to wonder why your culture is Pfucked up? You lay off "colleagues" FIVE Days before Jesus's birthday and you wonder why your employees think you are a piece-of-SHIT. FUCK YOU PFIZER.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey buddy Own It!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck You pfe, from this point forward, I will "Rent It." You don't have enough class for me to "Own It." I will rent you like the whore that you are!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry dude, but Jesus was likely NOT born on the Dec 25th. That's just the day it is celebrated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your academic authority was revoked the second you used the word "dude."

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's refrain from using vulgar language on our site, Tx.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gutter mouth-time to get a life and a job-we carried you long enough-Pfizer

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on what calendar you follow. Some Orthodox follow the Gregorian Calendar which puts the birth of Christ on January 7th. It coencides with the Julian calendar of December 25.

Both answers are right.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody gets a trophy! That's the way we do it in ObamaLand!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi...does anyone have details on the extent of the job cuts?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

40%

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you do a great job in increasing the value of Pfizer, you will be rewarded! If you are an average to below average contributor, we must show you the door. It is not personal but it is the nature of business. Happy Holidays to my fellow great contributors.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neither of the answers are correct. Those estimates put the CELEBRATION of Jesus' birth on different days, nothing more.

Back to topic at hand: everyone (Pfizer included) cuts right before year's end. BMS did it last year, Pfizer did it last year, Sanofi did it on two consecutive years. And those were major cuts of 25-40% of certain divisions (or in Pfizer's case, virtually 100% of CNS).

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, let's tell the truth here. If management likes you, your job is safe. If management doesn't like you, you're out the door. It's all about likes and dislikes. The numbers may be used against you or they may be ignored. That's the nature of business. If you suck up enough you'll always have a job.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought I would be repulsed by your comments but I must say you are right on. Clean up the language though, you do not sound very credible if explitives are the only arsenal in your bag.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I need something in my bag. Amirite?

Is this thing on?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please refrain from vulgar/obscene language. It just embarrasses our company's site and is reflective of your little mind. Thank You

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok, Pfuck you then. That better?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GO SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

HOW'S THAT?