ASS KISSERS WILL SURVIVE!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no doubt I will make it through! I kiss my manager's ass as often s I possibly can. The idiot has no clue that I have 0 respect for them! Such a dumbass! To this person, I walk on water! What's so funny is I am probably one of the biggest fuck offs the company has, and have been for years!! I will let you know the glowing remarks my manager lays on me!
    Good luck all!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too! I Hope you're right.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard work and intelligence is overrated, kissing ass is the way to go! If i figure my pay rate by the number of hours i actually work, well, its insane! And yhe best part...I AM SAFE!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its all about playing the game. My wife would kill me if I didn't suck up to my bosses. I know i have issues but this is the only card i can play. I have no way to function in a real job

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's some applause......spoken like a true Legacy Pfizer rep. You guys are hilarious.....you incriminate yourselves constantly on this site proving everyone's point at Pharmacia/Wyeth/King....you truly are lazy, brown-nosing idiots who have no chance in a genuine company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and your point is? I will make the cut BECAUSE of my ass kissing ability. There is simply nobody better than I am! I will carefully throw anyone under the bus to make myself look good in my managers eyes. Anyone! This is survival and I will do whatever it takes to survive! Yes, I am lazy to the core. I haven't worked a full day in so long, i can't remember the last time I did. My manager always leaves very early, so i don't even work full days with them. I paid expense reports with a $10 gift certificate whenever I can. I take my lawnmower gas can to fill it up when I fill up the company car. My sales #'s are good. My manager loves me! I am bulletproof!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWW! Mr. Ass Kisser survived as predicted!! My stupid ass DM were practically ecstatic is giving me the inevitable news! The lesson here is to be like me! Merry Christmas!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still so glaaaaaad i will always beeeeee heeere! I couldnt sell a dollar for 50ยข but i will be busy all holiday season on Career pathways, kissing my manager's butt!! I already volunteered to lead the Fast Start meeting too! WOOOOHOOO!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread should be edited and made into the company mission statement

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha so true

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

brown nose or not......still here with my well above 100K job! Happy New Year to me!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would rather be a transient and break into hunting shacks for food and shelter than trade places with you. I would have more dignity

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DIGNITY??? Who gives a fuck about dignity!! I make over 6 figures, work less than 40 hours per week, eat a free lunch most every day, great bennies, and you come out with some stupid ass statement like that! You dumb shit! YES, i kiss my managers ass and will continue to do so! if you had half a brain, you would too! My manager is a gullible fool that I easily manipulate! Enjoy your unemployment..idiot!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're a sad sad little person...keep smooching.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will u do next year when your job is gone? How will u survive when this all goes away???

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sad, but true. Ass Kissers will remain because managers are blind. Managers acutally think these reps like them and want to hang out with them -- what a joke. If you are a manager, look to the reps. who complete everything on time. This at least shows that they have a little respect for what you do. The other reps are users.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure about the ass kissers. I worked for one of the biggest ones in the Southwest region, and she got downsized a few years ago.

It usually works though, especially in pharma.

Do you people notice how pharma reps are so strange, even outside of work hours?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you call ME out for not having dignity???? Look at your own dumbass post "break into hunting shacks"......look at you, destroying private property, trespassing, stealing, etc.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the Pfizer of old, no doubt about it; ass-kissing and political alignments paid your way. I don't think that works any more, because many of those that demanded butt kissers in their ranks have been cut.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about this combo: Hard work, intelligence and ass kissing!