Over 50 new Rheumatology jobs - IS peeps applying?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2013 at 12:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So any IS people applying for the Rheumatology expansion?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The job post prefers rheum experience

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, but it's not required.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IS people will probably apply but we know all too well we will be treated like day one primary care reps if we get the job.

In IS, at least we are treated as pros. It's just that our division dead. Dead with products. Dead with leadership. Dead with future.

With Xeljanz, we goo back to heavy handed, 1990s style top down routing prescription and message control.

It will be tough, but my husband wants me to keep the benefits.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you be treated like primary care reps? I'm not that familar with the division.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These positions are for IS-so they have a job after the first of the year. This is how we avoid Field force reduction!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying IS reps just have to go through the motions of posting and interviewing and the jobs are theirs?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You IS ppl are so full of yourselves. I mean really. . . . , do you actually think that you are that special? Anybody with any tenure in this bz knows that we have all sold in the hospital, we have all sold at the pharmacy level, we have all sold too pharmacy buyers, we have all sold too P&T Members, we have all sold in the OR's or Cath lab settings and you ppl think you are so special just because you deal with ID. I just don't know why you think your SHIT doesn't stink like mine, because it does! DWI!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"treated like PC reps" = actually working each day rather than working from your "home office" and making 3 calls/day.

You IS reps are no different than anyone else.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haters are jealous. Don't get emotionally raged; don't hate.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've sold almost everything including antifungals and antibiotics here at Pfizer .

Calling on infectious diseases docs back when we received the journals and presented them " hot off the presses". Our current hospital selling is a fraction of what we used to do. All our selling, in all specialties is a fraction of what we used to do. If you can't compare and win, you're leaving out too much of the decision making process.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the looks of things, the only hater on this thread is you. OWNIT.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are living in a dream world, just like the other nutjobs in this company. Just wait and see if you think these jobs are posted for IS reps. to transfer, they don't want you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

our manager(IS) told us to post, as cuts are coming to IS.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh?