FDA Approves Merck's New-Wave Cancer Drug

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2014 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats to Merck. Thank you for bringing this to the market!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the new drugs and fast track drugs where are all the bitchers and moaners about nothing new at Merck! Look at all the diabetes companies that have websites, they are all crying their eyes out about Januvia/Janumet kicking their asses and while they have a little market share growth the idiots have to give the drug away to get anyone to use it...just how long do you think that will last? Side effect profiles of the new miracle drugs are so bad that some insurers will not even cover them for anyone except a brand new healthy diabetic and both of them are already taking SGLT2's and one of them just developed a yeast infection! New endpoint studies will render SFU's & TZD's worse than worthless...they kill people and until lots more folks take the new wonder drugs, they'll not even show up on the radar! These drugs are the new fad like 'Rezulin' back in the day and once someone shone the flashlight in the kitchen the roaches all headed for your house! Maybe Peter Kim was pretty good after all cause these things didn't come from Pearlmutter in just a few months...these have been in the mill for several years! Bitch, Bitch, Bitch little children then go find a job!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Januvia/Janumet are losing sales in a growing market. Put down the Kool-Aid, Dumba$$.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bristol-Myers Squibb filed a lawsuit in US district court seeking unspecified damages from Merck & Co. for allegedly infringing a new immunotherapy patent, Bloomberg reported Friday. According to the litigation, filed in federal court for the District of Delaware, Bristol-Myers Squibb claims "Merck is threatening to exploit that invention" with a later-developed method of treatment, in violation of a patent issued on May 20.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let the off label promotion begin! That is the secret to success with this product. Can you say another CIA?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This drug was developed by Organon and not Merck and certainly not Peter Kim. Merck got it as a result of their purchase of SP who previously purchased Organon. Get your facts straight!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I once send before - I have been promoting this drug since ASCO - every cancer cell beware - off label full steam ahead

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out the price tag.

In$anity!!

Hope it will really be available to those who need it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once a bitch...always a bitch! Some of you on this website need to leave Merck and go back to that company that treated you so well! You 'Ho's' would not be happy with a gold plated dildo...who gives a shit whose drug it was initially Organon is worthless and dead! Januvia/Janumet is still by far the largest player in the oral branded diabetes space...why do you think all the chickenshit pisser drugs are going after Januvia? Have you heard of them going after Trajenta or Onglyza or Actos or maybe Victoza! Sell what's in your bag or shut the hell up and go somewhere else...if you are 'Merck' we certainly don't need a 5th Column working behind the scenes against us...is your last name Quisling!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to screw yourself.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like you're Merck's idiotic, mindless little bitch.

You'll suffer the same fate that Januvia will suffer. Maybe then you'll think more clearly.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever it is you're smoking, can you please, please share it with the rest of us? Stop hogging the bong and pass it down, so we too can see green dwarves dancing on marshmallow fields. Who needs Burning Man when we've got such poetic prose right here on CP.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

orders are coming in fast and formularies are very quickly adding this great therapy - hail to the real salesforce within Merck -ONCOLOGY

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. My wife has had malignant melanomas removed in the past and I always worry they will come back. I'm glad there is another weapon against this deadly cancer.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Help us Obe Wan Kanobe, you're our only hope!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA! They will lose the right to sell this dog due to patent infringement. Nothing but. A bunch of cheaters! Just desserts.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No we have an excellent legal team. That's our new strategy...our R&D labs can't come up with anything so we'll steal patents and win in the courtroom instead.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I hope you get many warning letters for your off-label promotion. I almost died from Pfizer's off-label promotion!