Help Please

Discussion in 'Henry Schein Dental' started by Anonymous, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello,

Can someone please help me out?

I’m trying to decide if I want to apply for one of your field sales consultant positions. I’m currently in a job that I really don’t enjoy – primarily due to a ridiculous level of micro management. I’m making a base of 60 and doing anywhere from 10 to 30 in commission per year. I’ve always been willing to bust my tail, and have always generated good results.

I really don’t have time to be interviewing for multiple jobs due to the level of intensity and tracking at my current position. Everyone I’ve spoken with in the dental industry says that Patterson and Schein are the top dogs and are great companies. However, no one has been able to provide me any idea of what compensation is.

Can someone give me some numbers?

Thanks – I appreciate any input.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay where you are.

Danger Will Robinson.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are in Pharma-- if you are willing to start with a base of $35,000, plus a gas allowance of $200 a month. This might be the place for you! Bust your hump for a few years and steal accounts from everyone you can and you might see 60K in 3-4 years. This is a young persons business, a place to start a career, very similar to selling insurance or being a stock broker.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shoveling wet turds in the sewer a more noble calling than retail.

Higher social strata as well.