Don't worry Mr. Pearson

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2015 at 9:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry Mr. Pearson the Salix people are here now and can teach you how to run a pharma company, NOT. Even though you swallowed that shit little company up along with many others and continue to build one of the better performing pharma companies in the world they will "teach you how to run a company".

The Salix group is the most arrogant and out of touch group I've seen Valeant acquire yet. They still don't realize they were bought to be dismantled like all the others.

How many months before 75% of this group is out? 3, 6, 9?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they were cutting Valeant people to avoid paying Salix severance.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The next group to get cut will be the Bausch & Lomb blue team.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My thoughts are mixed on this. Blue team may be underperforming this year however the drugs they sell are property of Bausch & Lomb. White team may historically be hitting goal but two of the white team's products are legacy ISTA products that are licensed to Senju pharmaceuticals. Therefore, even though the blue team has lower performance--the profit margins are greater with blue team products because there's no license fees to be paid out.

If there are cuts (other than restructuring plans for drug launches next year) I think it will be "best person" for the territory regardless of which team they come from.