Worst Management In The Industry

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2015 at 6:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I write and delete my posts so often. It's cathartic. Most of the times, a bunch of morons are writing useless info. It's for me I guess.

Times are definitely tough. Day to day, it's as good and bad as a lot of places to work. There are many good OSRs and OSMs. Morale is very low due to upper mgt not giving a damn about what is going on outside of profit margins and $'s . They have lost sight of the people who drive the business every day. We are not people. We're an employee # & the bottom line is what's important. If this attitude doesn't change immediately, We are suffering incredible losses by continued OSR and customer exodus. Share will plummet. Goals will not be met. It's a fragile time for our products. Selling against Alcon and generic is serious business but there is no real plan in place for us to compete effectively.

Valeant's model is state of the art in terms of not giving a shit about people at all. The people who stay with Valeant for any length of time become/are monsters. They have no life but worrying about work. I don't think this can be sustained much longer.

It is so sad. There is no one listening, except for us powerless people, to do anything to create change - except to contemplate leaving.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed!

Upper management only care about perception of the daily stock price on wallstreet, not what actually happens to make and cause the daily cogs to grind which makes them rich, sweaty, fat, and ugly. In short, they don't give a flying fuck about 2 weeks from now, 2 months from now.It's all about how rich THEY ARE ON PAPER TODAY & how the company appears on cafepharma each day. There is no future plan, it's run like a M&A company with no product pipeline & little or no budget for projects in 2015, with very unhappy staff & massive turnover!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pearson is awesome, cmon- go join habitat or green peace if you need to feel good- I am here to accumulate

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks management for that.... A typical response!!!Pearson is an ASSHOLE !!!! He couldn't acquire Allergan for us & spent $$$$ millions, while we suffer from lack of resources!!!!!!! Not to mention pending lawsuits!!!!!!!! More $$$$...,, And you won't be singing his praises if he culls you needlessly like 1000's before!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spent millions- he got a check from Ackman for a half a billion dollars for losing the deal- I call that brilliant. You are dumb

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah and who'll be paying for all the lawsuits? Oh let's see.... We'll have some cuts to Marketing, sales, manufacturing & throw in R&D..... Now who's dumb?! Go figure

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like worst management EVER!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For Sure! Dis-organised chaos all over the company

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lookin forward to the circus at the NSM

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring it on.....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It'll be a blast as usual.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A comedy show!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant's model is state of the art in terms of not giving a shit about people at all. The people who stay with Valeant for any length of time become/are monsters. They have no life but worrying about work. I don't think this can be sustained much longer.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention they are a bunch of Big Fat Liars and Losers!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah Baby!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's the update?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valiant is the ENRON of Pharma.
    Soon to be discovered- good morning SEC!
    What a surprise, how did you find us in Bridgewater?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go get em boys

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pearson's model eliminates jobs in the United States while Valeant pays little corporate income tax based on incorporation outside of Canada. Realistically, North America is the biggest loser with Pearson at the helm of Valeant. The winners are his buddies from the investment community which he probably keeps in touch with before any deal is announced.

Pearson is scum. Employees, patients and the pharmaceutical industry are cast aside in his quest for stockholder equity.