Where is Toe Knee ?

Discussion in 'Onyx Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2014 at 6:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bathing in a plie of cash or what ???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ask Carmen San Diego

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh that's easy. He's at TY's house.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember the old saying "it's all about the patients" that's why senior management donated all the profits back to the MM foundation.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is a good one!!! Is there a more over used phrase in this business than, 'it's all about the patients",?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I use to get sick to my stomach listening to Sr Management say "it's all about the patients" then they would run and check the stock price...very sad.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Toe Knee is sitting on the beach somewhere thanking his stars he sold when he did. He is sitting back watching his company slowly be absorbed and employees move on to bigger and better opportunities. Reps with irreplaceable relationships and knowledge just walking out the door and replaced with scrubs, who the heck wants to come here now? He is glad it is not Onyx anymore as Onyx would never give out 1% raises, block reps from internal promotions, and take away rewards points from corporate cards (coming in April). Toe Knee said it best, "you only have a chance to build a company culture once" and he did it the right way by treating the sales force like we were of value, not kicked in the b@ll$ every chance you get as he understood that is when morale is low and turnover becomes high. Ponder that..... Hmmmmm......... We sure are seeing a lot of turnover? Toe Knee is the first CEO that every "got it" and that is why is is $62 million richer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey toe knee is just plain cool
    the dude has style

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is old TC or Mr 56 Million $$$'s? He must be using that $56 M to help cancer patients because remember his best line "it's all about the patients"....really Tony you fooled them all chief!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tony donated the entire 56 million $'s and all his fancy tee shirts to the MM Foundation because it was and always will be about the patients! Thank you Tony.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good old Toe Knee... Love that man. I'm enjoying a nice early retirement because of his and Jurgen Lasowski's smart decisions. And you all can scoff, but hundreds of thousands of patients ARE being helped because of the hard work Onyx put into getting Kyprolis to the market. Thanks Tony!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a poser that got his ass handed to him by Amgen

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you see 60 minutes last night? Do all you Onyx people feel good making $$$ off the backs of sick cancer patients? Shameful.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess we should just give it away...oh that's right we do to those who don't have insurance id can't afford it. Yup I feel good.