The End

Discussion in 'Aptalis' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2014 at 6:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Forest acquisition marks the end of progress in expanding the market and national awareness of EPI by pharma, unless Creon picks up the ball and runs with it. It is better to leave than watch it all crash and burn...which it will. They're just not into the "specialty ...knowledge or creativity thing" and getting rid of us is something forest will never recover from.

There's a reason for our sales model, detailed training and hiring of mature big picture folks who love what they do.

History will prove that it was the people who made the difference and remember, they needed us more than we needed them.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This I one of the funnier posts I've read on CP, and I am an Aptals rep. Also, the part about EPI and creativity sounds like trouble to me. Last time I checked, the nature of disease states is something that will never be "creative". The OP maybe should take some training in laws and ethics.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow - I'm stunned by what you've written but it's more from trying not to laugh while still trying to drink my coffee.

As for Creon, it's not something to keep you up at night. Your friends at Abbott/AbbVie are extending the product into market space that Aptalis wouldn't because that would have required investment and getting mature big picture folks like yourself to do something other than the same-old that you keep touting as the best in the industry.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Laughable!!!!!!!!! Abbvie is 9 times the size of Aptals, do u think they're even thinking about freaking zenpep???? They sell in a month what it took us to sell in a year, and that's why we never invested in things like mktg, samples, sales reporting. Good night nurse.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you skated by and collected a check, congratulations and enjoy the next few months off.

The nature of disease states is based on hypothesis, discovery and very educated guesses by physicians regarding treatment options.

Regardless of Aptalis imperfections, the good reps used their limited resources and did a lot more than just show up or make a social call.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling Pharma "creative" is never a good idea to put down in writing. The limited resources you refer to is just part of the job, not being creative.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clueless! You're better off gone. Forest is in waaaaaay over their heads and it is better to fade away than to go down in flames. They're amateurs to the max, all balls nooooooo brains. These are the popular kids in high school who graduate to be gas station attendants and they don't deserve your company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FRX here - sorry about your company. I'm sorry about mine too.

With that said, the idea that reps are not conversant in disease states is just you buying into a false mindset. If it makes you feel better to belittle other reps trying to keep a job and earn a living, have at it.

I have sold very successfully to rheumatologists, cardiologists, neurologists, psychologists, OBG, GI, IM and PCP. In numerous and diverse disease states. And I am more than comfortable discussing clinical data, as well as treatment in lateral disease states, competitively.

While everyone acts like we all suck - we don't. I imagine our company, per capita, has about the same ratio of dumb and lazy, as yours did.

Cheers.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this Mike Oxbig or Mike Hawk?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats but it won't matter because your CEO sold you out to Actavis, and when they're done with you, most of you will get cut.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meetings held this week at forest. Recorded brand team conference calls to see how things are going post launch. NOT, 30 minutes spent on all products, an hour and a half trying to see why Zenpep is getting hammered. Sorry, guess you shoulda kept the people who know how to sell it. And the race to the bottom begins. Good luck folks!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you, and how do you know this

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So all you Todd supporters and awesome reps that thought he was awesome...so how about a recap...Todd shit canned...most people associated with him shit canned,,,,,,how's KC doing ...so anyways congrats on hanging on to TS you showed what a pos you are....now comes the real test how many people can ts request on LinkedIn as he sits around thinking of his next lie and talking with his worthless past reps that can't sell shit and can't interview worth a shit...good luck TS I hope your fucked for years to come

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Good and so True!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am Captain Caaaave Maaaan!