Generic Copaxone

Discussion in 'Mylan' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2014 at 10:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on this? Is it really coming? Who will be selling it? I do not think patients or physicians will be happy with a generic Copaxone with no real studies to prove efficacy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suing the FDA didn't work, so the next best step is to troll cafepharma? Nice!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who sued the FDA?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Generic Copaxone ain't happening. Teva just updated their earnings forecast upwards since no generic is going to hit the market. Plus they just came up with the new formulation that reduces the dose from once a day to three times a week. They are switching most people over to the new formulation. Teva is sitting pretty.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, sir, you are wrong. The President of Mylan has an ingenius Marketing Plan to make it a success! He's created his own Strategy, tactics and messaging with all of his experience in launching brands into the US Market over the many years he's been launching brands into the US market! It's a wonderful plan that is fully based on......wait........here it comes..........wait...............HIS GUT Feeling on things!!!! it's gonna be great! Watch!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has a plan against ISIS as we'll in exchange for the VA/DoD/Tricare business!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why has this not launched yet?? I thought it was launching in Q2?? It's already end of Q3. What's the hold up?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask the FDA liver lips.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I figured you'd know, JN.... Don't they keep you in the loop on that stuff..?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get Brett Weir I said!