Great first impression, Qudexy reps!!!

Discussion in 'Upsher Smith Labs' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling on doctors without samples, scheduling lunches and then canceling them, "the product will be out X date--no wait, X date--I mean, X date....."

Doctors already think you're a joke.

As someone who has been selling XR topiramate in this market, it has been hard enough to convince docs to write it instead of the generics they've been writing for years. With a launch like yours, you'll be lucky if anyone takes you seriously.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It might be one of the most embarrassing product launch plan in recent memory. I had a lunch with a top topiramate doc who flat out said Upsher Smith was the biggest joke in the pharma industry. Docs are laughing at you! But keep sitting at home collecting salary, that should. Ate the drug really cheap if and when you do launch!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away Trokeni XR trolls. We are launching and you are toast. Looking forward to crushing you and taking away your market share. Doctors do not think that, at least not mine. They are looking forward to hearing about our unique marketing strategy. Can't wait!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think that the doctors are looking forward to our unique marketing gimmick? Doctors want results, they want new drugs that are safe and work better than the old drugs. They want to see new chemical compounds. They don't want to see the same old drugs, that are marketed in a different way. i.e. "Now you can sprinkle your toprimate on your cereal just like sugar!"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"We are launching" in April...I mean May....I mean June....I mean July....I mean.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. You really think attempting to launch an AG is a "unique marketing strategy"? You do realize that most docs do not like generics, right? Also, you do realize that generic companies don't keep a sales force, right? One more....you do realize "the plan" did not work, right? We are not Tier 1 with no PA as we were told. I'm outta here and you should be too!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think doctors give a shit if a rep cancels a lunch? Their staff can grab any business card off their cabinet and call a rep from another company and lunch will be there in a jif! They don't care where it comes from.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then go already!!! Sianara-get out scram! If you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen and take your negative ass outta here!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, did someone hit a nerve? Quit lying to us and get your shit together. That sounds like a better response than telling all that feel this way to leave. Leadership at this company has us looking like fools in the marketplace. Not surprising tho, we fired everyone who knew what they were doing!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't think it's unique and if your docs don't want to hear about it, then go somewhere else. The docs in my territory do like new drugs but they also care about the pressure branded products put on the healthcare system due to their high price. My docs will write branded over generic ONLY when the branded product is far superior and offers patients something the generics clearly do not. Otherwise, generics are preferred most of the time. Regarding
    job security, we are not safe anywhere.....not here, not small biotech, not big pharma. Chose your poison and make the best of it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree that it's ridiculous at this point, but whatever. I'm getting paid to hang out and do nothing during the spring and summer months. I'm not going to complain until something really messed up is done to us.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The pressure branded products put on the healthcare system due to their high price? You don't even understand what an AG is, do you? It's not a way to take "pressure off" with a low price. The price of an AG is only 10-20% less than the brand. It's done for one reason and it has nothing to do with patients or docs. It is your egotistical, inexperienced, drink pouring CEO trying to scam the system- period. The AG will still be priced at more than $300 a month compared to generic Topamax at about $30. Managed Care isn't stupid, Mark E is!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously don't know what you are talking about because the generic price of Topamax is NOT $30! Try more like $250! Now who's stupid?!? Wait and see. Why are so many comments from former USL people on here trying to bash?? Move on!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. You are definitely still the stupid one. For someone who works for a generic manufacturer you sure don't seem to know shit about generic meds. The cost of IR Topamax is between $25-$35 /month depending on manufacturer and dose. Markie was trying to slip an AG by managed care companies at about $300 and hoping they give it tier 1 pricing. He was told this wasn't going to work by his leadership team so he got rid of them all. It seems you don't know much about the company and CEO you are working for. Ask some questions at your "launch" meeting next week and see what you get for answers.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct! But the Kool-Aid drinkers at USL did not believe the truth. They have to work here for several years first.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um-I just priced generic IR Topirimate at my local chain pharmacy and it is almost $300 for the 200mg. No where near the $25-$35 range.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medication gets put into tiers based on cost, not retail price numbskull. Check compendia if you want the COST of meds. You are clearly in over your head on this discussion but thanks for playing. Markie thinks he can take advantage of you. Know this: he has lied to you, he will use you, and he will cast you aside. He has already found out that it won't work, that's why you were delayed. Ask him next week.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has been tried before by URL, it completely bombed!
    Confuses everyone, you still have to generate demand and then have it auto-switched to your own generic. Ridculous idea.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ship is sinking and layoffs are coming.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ship is sinking and layoffs are coming.