q-code

Discussion in 'Luitpold Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2014 at 5:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone think the q-code taking effect today will help us reach the goals set by Sr. Mgmt?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HELLLLLLL NOOOOOOO!!! The Darma's eye will remain dark. Come on, don't you get it? the price of Injectafer is way too high. Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on, you're just not good sales people if you can't sell a product that is over 3 times the cost (per milligram) of Venofer!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone seen their sales go down since the Q code? Mine went down by almost half

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: q-code blues

Oh the code is so great... The consultants made lots of money. Ha ha. Cms didn't list the price. Claims are going into the black hole. Love that q code!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ASP still isn't listed? WTF?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there anything you guys won't wine about?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like wine with everything

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im glad your enjoying your wine and the party life. Its so hard today to replace overpaid and under worked sales reps.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi home office whiner. You are so right. That's exactly why so many people have left and more are leaving......the high pay and low workload.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also no sense of humor. Previous poster gently made fun of the ignorant poster who mis-spelled "whine". The mis-spelling poster came back to make a jab that was not well thought out. That HO poster is NOT sharpest tool in the shed. 13 open territories in the middle of a launch. The product is awesome. It is extremely unusual to see a mass exodus in the middle of a launch. Given the toxic environment and inadequate pay for account managers, more will leave. The goal will not be reached with mJority of new reps. Of course you think the product sells itself....u know better. We know better. That's why we're leaving. TMs are underpaid by at least $20,000. This is account management. A complex sale. Funny that there are number of opportunities offering that and more. Also better benefits and treating reps like adults. Simply industry standard for sales at this level.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy to make excuses rather than take responsibility. Do you believe in the product you are selling? If so you would understand that it is priceless! What is your purpose? Meet a quota? Save peoples lives? This company, this product makes a difference in peoples lives! Maybe someday you'll understand when you move out of your parents house and get a bigger sense of the big picture!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When has our NA Director ever taken responsibility? Kind of like MJH. A grouchy woman no one likes, in over her head and everyone looks at them like "how did they get their jobs?" One is a high school level admin. The other is a personal assistant to the previous CEO- who used to call her an idiot or stupid at Least three times a week. MJH doesn't take responsibility either. Hmmm. JG is MJHs mini me.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In answer to the post on 8/19. Jackie, instead of being on here defending yourself and the company, why not try being a leader instead. Now that would be a new concept, wouldn't it? This company is the worse I have ever worked for. Never have I felt like no one has your back and you walk around on eggshells because you could get put on a plan any day or fired for wearing your hair a different way then Jackie. By the way Jackie, you are in your 50's not 20's, get a normal hair color and cut.
    And, watch who you tell things to, they go back to corporate and then, KABOOM, you are become a target.
    Let's all keep going on these interviews. Need to get out of this hell hole.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahaha.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mini-mes are not supposed to plot with JB against MJH like JG did.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, heard the FDA is coming in VERYYYYY soon. JB, are you going to take off so you don't have to answer their questions?
    TEAM, let's get this rolling, we need to ESCAPE. Oh, but wait, a 2-3 week shutdown with pay is ok with me.

Will be great to watch these worms squirm when the FDA comes in.

Lots more to come, stay tuned.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just look up any conference at a spa or hot weather, and JB will be there! Here dried leather tan skin will need a refresher in about 4 weeks, and that straw on her head needs to be cut! Gee, I'm a CEO. Would I want my company represent by someone who looks like JB?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the last post! So, we see they hired a new RM for the North East. HMMMM, I think she is a Jackie Jr. The North East has been thru enough with them putting people on PIPS, firing good people and pushing others out. This person is coming in for a reason. TO BADGER these poor people some more. We all see what's going on.
    Well, MJ, too bad you are going to lose a lot more people, good people.
    No one can stand the shit show that is going on here any longer.
    Use to LOVE working here, well, no longer. I was holding out to see what changes were in the works, but now I realize that there is no change coming.
    So, I too have now submitted my resume to a recruiter.
    This place has more ups and downs then a roller coaster. Need to escape with the rest of the gang. Already heard the scoop that a ton of people are GETTING OUT within the next month, time I threw in the white surrender towel too.
    Oh, and DARMA, sorry you won't get your other eye painted in. Or, maybe if you are lucky, once you get back to Japan, you can beg for mercy and ask them to reassign you to a NORMAL company.
    Well, have a great weekend.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello, YES, it's me, DARMA. Well, I have sat back and watched as this company falls apart. MJ, you told the Japanese leaders that you would make your goal and get my 2nd eye filled in, well, obviously that is not going to happen. I feel betrayed, saddened and lost. I can't see with just 1 eye. Well, I can, but not as easy as when I had the possibility of 2 eyes. You have NOT done your due diligence and fire Jackie. Jackie, the most unqualified person for the role of VP.
    MJ, I have no choice then to go back to Japan immediately and report what I have seen-seen with 1 eye. That being that American Regent is going down the tubes.
    So sad, I really was hoping that you would fire Jackie, get the RM back for the North East, get Judee back and all the others that left due to Jackie and allowed me to feel like we had a chance of getting my eye colored in.
    I sit in silence and just watch.
    The only positive thing is that I can save money on contact lenses since I only need 1.