Typical day

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2014 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please guide me through a typical day in suboxone sales.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fishing?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, fishing. Considering a position. Wondering about programs, lunches territories. How is it different from Big Pharma? How is it the same? If you're driving all the time, when are you selling? Are the metrics the same as big pharma,8-10 calls/sigs by a certain time or before a certain time. iPads?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the position?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the northeast

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Seriously. A typical includes fishing. Or golf. Lots of naps. It's awesome

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All depends on the manager. Can be the best company you ever worked for if you get a good one.
    There are two openings in the NE. If it is a female take it. If the manager is male, keep looking. He has the highest turnover/firing rate I have ever heard of.

Generous car allowance, iPads, 6-7 calls + 1 pharmacy, lunches and programs but not a lot. Many meetings and meetings about meetings.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are others with higher turn over rates, you just don't know about them. Working for them was hell. Some finally got fired and others made lateral moves.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear fishing in the company pond is preferred?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seem obsessed with the pond. Is there something magnetic about it, that causes you to repeat it over and over and over and over. Damn, get on with something else, airhead.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no typical day here. You could make it that way, by doing nothing or just doing the minimum, but where is the challenge in that. Get out and get dynamic with your sales. Don't bore yourself with your own lack of creativity. Stay away from mgmt., gossiping men, trouble makers and you'll be fine.