This is great for Ipsen USA, with new leadership it could not get better

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2014 at 11:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cynthia Schwalm, President and CEO of Ipsen North America said “To date, somatostatin analogs are approved to manage symptoms of GEP NETs and are not approved as anti-tumor therapy. Somatuline® is the first and only somatostatin analog to demonstrate a statistically significant improvement in progression free survival in GEP NET in a large, multinational study clinical trial."

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.??? Doesn't Novartis have LAR? Which has about 13 FDA indications?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New NSD should help.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are you Ipsen people going to stop talking about things that add up to 27 cents

I mean your total revenue is a joke. You have lousy dead beat niche drugs. Novartis sells moist wipes for your ass that generate more revenue than your whole US operation.

The French are terrible investors. Stick to making pastry.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh...okay Lynda. You are in so over your head and so far up Cynthia arse that it is unlikely you can "help" anything!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh...okay. She is so over your head and so far up CS's rear that it is unlikely you can "help" anything!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow-and who are you to sit and judge? Why all the negative feelings? Why not help things get better. What would you sugget?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here are a few things, Cynthia. How about respect your team? You came in a treated people horribly from the onset. I am not referring to decisions as much a professional behavior and personal value.

You don't value people. In essence, Linda is a good person to balance out you out and play good cop but you need to have some skill, experience and credibility to bring value vs. just a less caustic interaction.

You think that they people that are gone are dispensable. You lost great people and your arrogance of thinking you are effectively cleaning house is pathetic.

I marvel at the time you must spend on cafe pharma cleaning up all the posts that are out there from every single company you have worked for from Merz to Amgen and yes...already here.

Self awareness, much?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On wow Cynthia is here? Run forest run. I speak from experience at eisai.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has not be a single regrettable departure. Sorry to disagree. This company is on the road to success now. Guess that means you need to be accountable for something...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a piece of work. Not one regrettable departure? On the road to success? Keep feeding yourself that BS. And when each is gone you can celebrate that WIN! Yeah! I cleaned house and isn't that a great thing! Sad, pathetic, ignorant, misguided shrew.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well if you are gone then that's a good thing. The company is in a much better place. People are performing again.

Morale is high.

Performance is good and getting better.

It's a good thing the dead wood is gone.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. I AM still here (go try to track me) and morale is LOW. Performance is LOW. Keep sticking your head in the sand. Maybe if you but the effort into motivating your team vs. trolling on CP those things would be true!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dedication is so high that it spills onto cp. things are perfect now. Just accept it. Morale is highest ever

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree with this poster. Everyone I net in the new Onc Division is highly motivated, forward focused, professional and eager to get after Novartis. There are always some nasty, burned out, dried up old frigid nastys on CP who have no one in their lives to talk with so they cone to CP and criticize what they don't know and try to spread their misery.... It would be sad, but many of these people have no other outlets in their lives..just ugly

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a new day in Oncology dont let folks telling stories about the past cloud your view of our bright future. Leadership is about growing people, we are primed to grow and learn. I joined because we are allowed to come in right before a rocket ship period of amazing growth. No better opportunity in the biopharm space - this is it. Right here, Right Now !!

Hey complainers - you dont know things have changed ?? 'Not knowing is part of the fun.' Was that the motto of your community college?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Community College...hehehe...that's funny stuff

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the worm or p oodle speaking? This is ambiguous or sarcastic

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot believe it! Cynthia, how comes you re spending so much time on cp? don't you have to run a company? Or are you already trying to clean up your mess before (over) seling your "skills" to another dumb company?
    Before leaving please make sur you take with you your sad crew, mr Glue and L Puker...
    And please, please, keep the worms for your poodle ass!