Like rats escaping a sinking ship

Discussion in 'Chiesi USA' started by Anonymous, Sep 6, 2014 at 11:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To my former fellow reps - I left this crap of a company and am so glad I did! If you're even a little unhappy, I can tell you that it's better when you leave. Get your resume out there and you won't regret it. Lots of us have left and we're much happier. You have the talent that needs to be appreciated by a REAL company....not one that funnels $$ to a few execs with BS price increases on substandard Rxs.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is shit. They have a reputation for hiring and laying off people on a regular basis. Treat people like they're disposable and see what happens...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad....worked here and see the culture continues to go down the toilet. Hey Mr President - learned from the best I see?? Do nothing and count your money. Maybe you should thank the employees for being the reason you're wealthy. Guess you'll follow in the footsteps of the past....next stop - Hair Club for Men. What a joke.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaaaaaa! He is such a fucking joke! No one respects him. He's a do nothing dude that shows up everyday and stairs at his screen.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck this sorry excuse for a company. Great culture guys. If you want to be micromanaged and beaten down, all while working in an immature environment, this is the place.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to get back to the shithole tomorrow. More resignations on the horizon.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pussy Troll

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

better hide here

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a shame to see the culture go down the tubes. This used to be a dynamic place to work - now everyone is keeping their head down. Creative direction and thought have evaporated. How many more people have to jump off before someone takes this seriously??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get why you would stay at a company that makes you so unhappy? Why spend so much of your day dealing with an organization that you feel has a poor culture and isn't headed in the right direction? Don't stick around to cry and whine about how unfair it all is. Take your expertise elsewhere and be happy.

If the organization is as much of a trainwreck as you suspect, then you get to watch it crash and burn from afar.

If you are as poor a rep as I suspect you probably are, you will have no choice but to stay here and complain, as no one else wants to hire you either.

You call it rats escaping, I call it getting rid of dead weight. One of us will be right.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice one Kenny. Go read your newspaper and continue to suck

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another one bites the dust and resigned.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kenny? why?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd add that the more difficult part of this that you'll never see is the favoritism and the bullshit. NO ONE is honest about anything they talk about, it's all a game to stay off of JZ's radar, and not get on the list of people who need to go. Got big tits? He'll let you stay. Like to act like he's the funniest person you've ever met? You might make it. Besides that, there's no coaching, just warnings and threats to keep your money, or pitting us (reps) against each other. There's no talking about what you can or can't do to fix the bullshit, it's just their way, or get out. And the talking behind other's backs is INSANE. People can't stop talking shit about each other, but even managers about their own employees. It's a really toxic place because a few small fish got into a small pond and became big fish, and now they are just protecting their space by hiring and firing and keeping things moving. They'll tell you "only the best come here" then they will treat you like a high school drop out at the drop of a hat. Good luck all those who dare enter. It's a fucked up waste of time.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe this is all true. Do you think a contract company start up that pays just as much would be better? Its a gamble, but lots of hiring going on right now with tiny start ups. less pay but would it be better? No one even talks to anyone here. Its weird. I talk to my boss and one person on my team.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is, most people are looking for another job, or fucking off. Maybe, some of them are actually going to sales calls. But, driving two hours for one hospital to have a meeting about generic drug with a sexy name is a LONG DAY.

I'd tell you to go for the less pay. They pay well, but that's because they have to so they can sell generics at a much higher price. I remember being in sales training and everyone was going "OH SHIT. What did I just do here? The selling point is better pH? That's it?" If you are motivated by money, go for it. If you want to smile and help others and collaborate with your teammates about how to be a better rep, move on and take the contract company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great advice. When I read this, I agreed with everything said. However, I do stay here due to the bonus checks. These days you can't get 10K-20K elsewhere each QTR.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone in my training class, just sits there and smiles and acts fake like they are here forever and love it. No way do they love it. Of course half of them were never hospital reps, so I am sure it was a salary increase for them. For the hospital reps who came here, it was a huge salary decrease. I can't figure out people here. They seem so fake.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait until the next company party / NSM... People get totally fucked up and talk shit like crazy. You liked the training class? Wait til she gets drunk. She's your bestie until tomorrow. Did they intro you to the rest of the "departments"? Yeah, DW is nice, isn't she? What is this, a nightclub? WTF? Was someone in love with Cyndi Lauper's makeup artist? Holy 1980's.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone here is playing that fake "engaged" attitude, when in reality, we are all just taking the "money grab" and laughing all the way to the bank. We just better hope the "Italiano's" don't figure it out and sell us before we can move on to the next BS!