RIP - my good attitude

Discussion in 'PamLabs LLC' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2014 at 3:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have lost confidence in this company. I liked working here, until the last year or so. Now, it just doesn't seem to be fun or productive. Today I made the mistake of reading some of the posts here. Yuck. More bad karma and messy situations and broken promises. This place has begun to feel like a death spiral.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not many job opportunities out there for sales if you depend on information on these boards. Randomly click on any other company board and you will see the same complainers, winners, haters, and victims. It leaves you with no valuable information for job search.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHA You are correct, I looked, and reading any other company board is about the same. Every company is about to fold and everyone is being screwed everywhere. sonofabitch

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with bad attitude, the morale at Pamlab/Red River Pharma is so very low and sad. The people there are not treated fairly and it is all very apparent. There are so many things going on that is unfair but if you are in the click with management you have nothing to worry about. If you ever butt heads or stand up for yourself you are put on their blacklist and they have it out for you. Have been promised better communication on things, that still has not happened. So many people are looking for jobs other places. Hard to have a good attitude when you are treated so poorly.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks H/R troll. We all feel better now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My thing is this guy at the national sales meeting getting up there telling his story on how he got hired right out of college.

First of all I am insulted because I had to pay my dues to get where I am today. Companies are hiring these assholes right out of college with no clue on how to struggle and fight. This guy won the lottery with his territory.

Another thing - not all territories are equal- some areas have no business. This shit is too high with some states having no or little insurance coverage. You can not compare state to state - depends on state and population. I live in one where the people are so damn poor they are not paying $50 plus a month for a vitamin. Who in their right minds would do that? Corporate needs to give off this crap - price is everything. No one cares about clinicals - I can buy and make my own clinical saying that eating your own shit is good for you. Come one and get real. These nast country club MFers. I feel like saluting the Nazi flag for these jerks daily. Seig Heil Pamlabs!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I agree JM has a very good territory...anybody who ever had that territory in the past has
    Always done well...he is a good guy but he is not an extraordinary rep.