Eisai - Belviq Commercials

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2014 at 2:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eisai must have faith in Belviq because I have seen several commercials and it looks like they are advertising much more aggressively then when they first started.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this spend will growhe segment, but only a fraction of that money will grow Belviq. We need better data to differentiate our drug.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eisai must have the data that says the advertising is worth it otherwise I can't imagine them spending additional dollars.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do have data to differentiate yourselves. The data is the least effective weight loss drug of the 3 now that C us here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, a shiny object!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is some data

Belviq Label 11 pages
    Qsymia Label 35 pages
    Contrave Label 47 pages

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously Eisai is seeing a response to its direct marketing for Belviq. If they didn't they would not be increasing the ad spend. Therefore, Eisai sees a direct correlation to ad spend and an increase in sales for Belviq. Enough said.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That assumes Eisai makes logical decisions. You obviously don't know the company's history.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tonic, placebo label is 11 pages too you big dummy. The reason it's only 11 pages is because they list all the patients it's good for and all the advantages it has vs the competition. You dummy

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eisai sets expectations low and then consistenty fails to meet them.