Super Word Smither?

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2014 at 5:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if Mcdaddy Super word Smither is going to be at any of the district meetings? If so, where? The female reps are wanting to know so that they can prepare for his s*xual assaults. His Quid pro quo tactics are sick and no one wants those visuals!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard from corporate friend they are getting ready to bring in 3 new DMs. Need stronger drivers. I hope the little man running Rayos is safe. He is such a push over and sends the prettiest emails. To much of the little man syndrome. Mike Mccleod is such a used car salesman.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Youre sick of hearing him say that if his wife would give it to him then he'd be more likely to take out the garbage in the a.m.? Yup, that's the kind of sales training Horizon reps and managers get from Super word Smither. Guy should have been canned a long time ago for his comments, but no...corporate turns a deaf ear. All I know is he won't be at our district meeting, our girls are safe this time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sexual harassment is ILLEGAL! HR needs to investigate and take appropriate action!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you all realize mm is ceo's friend from abbott and that the head of hr is the ceo's ex-personal coach from abbott

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Makes sense why these creeps are protected. Heard about Head of HR, dizz-wizz and clueless. I then had to ask her a basic question and I wished I would have saved her response! Ummm, seriously...that is your response? I can only imagine if anyone wanted to bring Super Smither's creepy ways to her attention, what she would say. Duh? Huh? Amazing how unqualified, rule-breaking assh#les end up at the top. Ok, so Super Smither has full ability to harass away...."cute outfit and nice long legs." I should have punched him and saved us all. He makes another comment and my husband is gonna f*ck! him up!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU GO GIRL!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah laura the hr person is a nice enough person...but she came to be at hznp as she is Toad's tadpole….'nuff said, like many others from fenwal, not surprised she did not respond to your question unfortunately…

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your "husband" must be a real wimp,married to a slob like you He couldn't do
    shit to anyone except lay down and cry You're "husband" is probably a vibrator
    and you could be a lying TROLL busted again !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess, a man scorned you probably your daddy and you been a train wreck ever since
    Honey Buns Right ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get back to business, with Toad's "resignation", all of the people he brought to Horizon, well I wonder what will happen to them all now, the list is quite long and crosses many functions..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Toad's tadpoles are swimming around looking to leave this slimy pond. Problem is they are associated with the Toad!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Out of all the imbeciles running this rodeo the only decent one resigns? NOW we're all screwed.
    /not a tadpole just a realist out here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you really think he "resigned"? Your comment says a lot about you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So please enlighten us with the inside scoop.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y'all must be a Mormon.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Y'all" must be a hick!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y"all must be a fired troll

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike has a BIG hat and has no cattle. He lost his entire cattle farm when his kid was diagnosed with MLS. So stop hating on Big Mike and focus on selling…if at all!
    SY

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel for you horizon clowns. Selling OTC drugs. Get ready for role play losers!