Bonus Payout

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2014 at 11:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How difficult is it to payout bonuses to employees on time? Received word today the Q2 bonus will not be paid out until sometime in October. Seriously? Bonus payout is entire quarter behind. What do these dimwits do all day that they cant get bonuses paid on time?!?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What group is not getting their bonuses on time? Also depends on the main company giving us the data.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know if DS4 is getting their Q2 bonus on time?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is my understanding that no one from Diabetes division is getting their bonus on time, should be paid out sometime in October, or whenever they feel like getting around to it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do any of you dimwits even read your incentive plans? It clearly gives all of the layout dates for each quarter. Q2 (April-June) is to be paid at the end of October.

Come on people

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eat my pussy!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well no one bothered telling me we weren't getting our bonuses tomorrow. No email or anything. I noticed on my checking account that the only pending deposit is my measily salary. I was depending on that money and now will be broke until the next pay day. Not sure if I can even afford gas to work.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The previous poster was correct in that it does state when our bonus payout date is, which is Oct 31st. Sucks that it's not today, but it doesn't surprise me. Plus, it sounds like you need to learn to budget your expenses better. Depending on your bonus to pay bills and gas is a bad habit. It is what it is.....a bonus. Looks like you need to make some priority adjustments in your life.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I need a pedi and mani and a cute new pair of shoes!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My IC Plan must be different from yours then; here is what mine says:
    Q1 2014 01/01/2014 – 03/31/2014 05/31/2014
    Q2 2014 04/01/2014 – 06/30/2014 08/30/2014
    Q3 2014 07/01/2014 – 09/30/2014 11/30/2014
    Q4 2014 10/01/2014 – 12/31/2014 02/28/2015

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well those dates just suck a giant donkey dick!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, your IC plan is different from mine. The payout dates are a month before yours listed. Are you with DS4 or another contract? I would assume every contract is different.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For once, I got a pretty Damn good bonus from this , contract company. I know it's just a matter of time before they end it, but it's nice to have a good surprise every once in a while.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, me too, but now they say they screwed it up by reversing the weightings of Ong and Far.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it's easy to figure out what the total is. Just switch the target amount and multiply by your percentage. I would think most of us would get a little more since Farxiga is easier to sell than Onglyza. I'll be getting several hundred more from their mistake.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That makes too much sense so it cant be right.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm thinking the same thing, especially since my Far attainment is higher than Ong attainment.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R they going to redo our paychecks?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Received the corrected IC scorecard from my DM. Looks like I will be getting another $200 or so.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, a whole $200!!!! Now you can finally take that vacation to the French Riviera! You CSO hacks are funny.