You call that a bonus plan ?!

Discussion in 'Pharmacyclics' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2013 at 3:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The grass is definitely not always greener.
    Very sad I came here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. How much did you idiots leave on the table to go there? Lucky to make any bonus and benefits suck. Naïve fools sold on a pack of lies. Where does it end? Not to late to get to a real Oncology company with REAL benefits and REAL bonus plans.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gilead

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uh you bunch of idiots it's all going to the Church of Scientology duh

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A motivational IC plan for the salesforce in the short and long term means nothing to Bob. A penny wise and pound foolish gamble that will backfire shortly.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why I told recruiter I wasnt going all the way to Sunnyvale CA on one day to interview the next day to take a red eye or come home the following day

This company was so f'n arrogant like they were blockbuster....they had one article written about them and they went over the top

I was asked to interview for market access and after I looked at scotts profile on linkedin and was asked to basically give up a whole week for 4 hours of interviews....i said no thanks

and It was an obviously very smart move!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that the awful bonus plan was announced for Q1 how many will leave for Gilead. I'm betting 10%. This has to go down as the WORST incentive plan for a drug launch in the history of oncology.
    God help me!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Told you so!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gilead isn't amazing either. Second rate drug that pails in comparison and excitement. There's more talent here based on my own interview experience, not impressed!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talent lmao is that what you call it. PCYC is a bunch of incest rejects who are desperate for "work".

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely going to Gilead. Better company, better benefits, better bonuses, and real leadership. Stop lying to us you fucking idiots. Bonus plan took months and we all know why. This was never going to be long-term, but who knew this was run by clueless rejects.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: You call that a bonus plan ?! WTF

The senior leadership has zero integrity and little compassion. Everything seems to be built on lies and deceit. They make excuses about why they constantly change are bonus plan and why they have to let staff go. It seem to always be with little valid merit. Sad!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crazy kooks in the corner office hired nut job VPs. It trickles down.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You shouldn't drink and post or learn the native english language and grammar! If anything, the home office should've done a much better job hiring folks with integrity along with great credentials.
    Many of those high profile people you defend that were sent packing did themselves in by their own unprofessional actions... if you only knew, but you don't!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can write a grammatically correct sentence. You are an complete IDIOT!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: You call that a bonus plan ?

What is your bonus plan?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob Duggan wrote this, pretty sure, always a stickler fro grammar. Hi Bob! Coulda' been Ramses, he channels Bob pretty well.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh sorry, not Bob, definitely Ramses. Note the "native english."

GoldenEagle, baby.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the Hand of the dentist.
    The court cases are piling up. What will be their downfall, greed, ignorance or arrogance?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep hearing from your reps the bonus is awesome and people are making 20,000 per quarter. That's good!! And you have Jansen reps selling it, too. There are gobs of reps promoting this so the sales should be great, unless you all are letting just the Jansen reps do all the work.