Women's Health Manager position

Discussion in 'Teva Women's Health' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2014 at 6:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for a Manager position. Any insight about this division would be great. Future products? Upper management?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on what area you are applying for.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This would be the perfect time to come into women's health, a lot of exciting things happening right now!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing in the pipeline. Promote a generic birth control pill and a 30 year old niche product that gets out sold by it's only competitor by 8-1.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the truth. The interviewer definitely painted another picture. Sigh...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, it was a token interview. Position already had someone lined up for it

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who did the interview RS? Im sure he told you.. "Teva is the premier womens health care company" blah blah blah, an I didnt get EJs job WAAA WAAAA WAAA, I have worked with him for the past year and wouldnt recommend it to anyone. No loyalty, no honesty and no respect for managers, reps or doctors.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His managers don't think he works at all. He just wants the paycheck. EJ left and now his support is gone.