PC leaves part of CNS/Primary Care Issue

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2014 at 12:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First it shows PC's true colors when he doesn't take the time to thank everyone at CNS once he gets laterally promoted. No, thank you to everyone or nice working with you type message? On to the next assignment huh?

CNS can sell Brisdelle but it seems the main issue is how often do Internal Meds really rx for HF's? Doesn't seem too often and if that's the case how long can CNS really last to be a ROI for the co??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am trying to find a way to say this in a manner that does not come across like I am bashing Noven. Because there are good people still there. But please look at what Noven has done to reps that they have hired on. It is a small company so we all know what has gone down over the years:
    1. Recruit, hire, train and then: "we are going to make you part time no matter if you agree or not. Do this or you have nothing". From what I hear, this has happened several times.
    2. I am going to ask you to drive hundreds of miles away from your original territory. Figure it out and stay overnight.
    3. Bummer- it snowed a lot. You got a bad bonus....but I am still putting you on a pip even though you almost won winner's circle last year.
    4. Now I am going to take that drug that you have poured your heart and soul into growing over the past 3-4 years...and take it away.

The summary is that Noven had consistently shown that they do not care about the people who should matter the most- their front line soldiers; their reps.

Please- if you really believe there is a plan, then you are not facing reality.

If you are staying until things may or may not end, then at least get your résumé in top shape and start making contacts out there because the job market sucks.

~ From someone that cares.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reflecting on post #2 - is there really any rep out there that believes Noven is a good place to work? I pretty much assumed the reps were all in the same boat (sorry for the cliche) that Noven is a horrible place to work, and were just waiting for something better. Isn't what's left (regarding reps) the unhirable, the lazy, and the "I haven't found anything better yet."

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, I agree that this whole Brisdelle thing is a sad joke, but Noven is not a terrible place to work. It may get to that soon, but not terrible yet. I've worked terrible jobs and trust me when I say, it can get far worse. I still have a boss I like working for and people in my district I both respect and care about. Yes, we are all looking for better opportunities (we are not stupid), and will take them if and when they arrive, but you can't take that for granted. Just have to do your job the best you can and hope that if this product fails some other job comes along before the end.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think this is the case with the reps left...Perhaps 10 years ago you could say this but in today's economy and job market, so so true.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not so true (above post)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss the girls in the North East Region. How are they - 'un-hirable', 'lazy'... they will have to retire they put are un-hirable. That is why they stayed and did not look elsewhere.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss the girls in the North East Region. How are they - 'un-hirable', 'lazy'... they will have to retire as they are un-hirable. That is why they stayed and did not look elsewhere.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No thoughts over this weeks motivating speech and emails?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else missing JP....old RM, right about now??!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regarding the cc this week: OMG. I am still trying to figure out what he was saying in the one hour cc. I think he just likes to hear himself talk. Trouble is he should stop listening to himself, because he cannot listen and think at the same time. It was a total waste of our time as noticed by all the people who hung up half way through the cc. You have to read the one page e-mails at night because they are very sleep inducing.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another motivational email from PC.......F U

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PC is a creep, know him well from Pfizer.

Real asshole

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I hear he reads these cp posts and thinks they are comical