Investigation

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 8:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP- I hired a lawyer. She has a great plan of action, including possible criminal action against my former co workers, and the company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love it; a tooth for a tooth.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for You! Happened to a friend of mine. One day she pulled up to Starbucks in her new BMW as her old, Ford Fusion, team mates and manager were having a meeting. She got into device sales and is doing exceptionally well with no evil counterparts or a whimp manager.

Keep us posted.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you are legit because I am rooting for you. I was done dirty by some J&J people and wish I played my hand differently. I landed on my feet, but the people that stepped on me during my ouster are still doing well and are continuing to bullshit everyone else. Catty little group in my former opco.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP- I'm legit....this is going to take time, but I'm going to prevail. I'm out looking for work which is required if I'm going to file a wrongful termination law suit. Thanks for your support. I'll keep you posted.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your lawyer is good and you're telling the truth then you will own them...don't ask for your old job back or even employment with the company..out of the question!
    1. When did the company know or should have known about this? (manager DD)
    2. What steps were taken to prove the allegations? (HR DD)
    3.What are the specific allegations and corresponding regs associated with issue? (HR DD)
    4. If your lawyer can prove that any parts of the allegations are lies then it's all out!
    5. Once the company figures out that your counterparts were lying...any part then they will
    be dropped like hot potatoes because they are now acting as legal agents of your
    company!
    6. Once fraud is suspected the company will do anything to stay out of court!
    7. You also have civil cases against your counterparts and your lawyer can also
    nail their asses for lying...if this was contrived and even one gives up you've won!
    Keep the faith...if you've done nothing wrong...and can prove it then you'll never have to work in a dumbass pharma job again...but some of the negligent HR folks will have trouble finding future employment! Happens every day...Stand Your Ground! Your company will do anything (including lying) to keep your counterparts from having to testify before a judge or jury!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS on this thread. Any good lawyer would tell you to stop all social media about a case for fear that something said on social media can and will be used against you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, this is BS.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP-I wish it was BS but it's all true.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must call bullshit on your bullshit! What the hell difference does it make now...none of whatever happens now is material to the case and his lawyer will know that! The company has already played their hand and now it's his turn! This kind of crap happens all the time in pharma and is due to idiots as counterparts trying to make a name for themselves at someone else's expense and aggressive HR idiots looking to show that they matter! As stated above if any part of the accusations are untrue then the whole show goes out the window and once the 5th column starts to crack the whole building will crumble...Your lawyer must first establish what the actual complaint was (sounds like they never told you) and what specifics the company has. (known as discovery) They will have to supply everything they have (they'll try to hold out..especially the names of the squeals) and if you are telling the truth a good lawyer will cut them to pieces! Keep the dirt you have on them as a deposition by your accusers is forthcoming! Keep the faith!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't give up...make them pay...bad counterparts, company and all! What you do here can stop a lot of this HR bullshit and plotting by bad counterparts. It goes on in every company and if you are right and did nothing wrong you can make a difference for everyone in pharma and then you can stay the hell out of pharma. Bad counterparts with poor work ethic who know everything but cannot do anything are a dime a dozen and they often do just what yours seem to have done! Stupid managers and overzealous HR idiots will jump to conclusions when a little due diligence and investigation could have found out the truth but the manager may not have wanted the truth because he/she was libel for doing nothing when a problem was known about the others! Very commonplace at Merck, Pfizer, GSK & Lilly!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It may take years but karma will get them one day. People at this company have been doing this for years... I had worse done to me by a counterpart. It finally caught up to her but not overnight.

The job market is picking up. Take your top rankings and use them on your interviews with a better company. Copy all of your reviews, rankings, and field coaching reports and move on. Exit with your head up and don't look back. Trust what I am saying as I did not listen to my own advice.

I should have used that hotline and reported my old counterpart but didn't...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember HR is there to cover JnJ not you. If you kept printed copies of sales directions that could be a violation it is time to whistle blow. You still could grab some bucks. This is the very worst of the worst. It is kinda like passing a virus through your bowels. You have rid yourself of this mess and will begin to feel much better very soon.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad idea...go straight after the company and your asshole counterparts based on this issue and their false allegations...HR is the enemy here but they've pissed in the punch if what you've said is true! When you nail their ass they will drop the liars asap but you must not rejoin this company or let them or the counterparts off the hook! One rep was offered a management position with another pharma company and fired the next year after letting the assholes off the hook! If you bust their balls they will get the right facts together before doing this to someone else in the future!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed.... HR makes random decisions al the time based upon managerial feedback or to buy themselves some time. But here's your key, if there is even the slightest indication or documentation (at best) your manager has discussed your performance with your colleagues....go after his or her ass too. You'll be surprised how quickly HR and a RBD will fold when you have your colleagues walking around talking about your performance management issues within your district, POD or whatever. Hopefully you have asked and received all your coaching reports, ride alongs and have a good solid sales performance at or comparable to your associates within your district because then you have cause. HR at JnJ exists to to wave the "At Will" banner when they need to in a performance management discussion...what they don't have with even the slightest indication of this performance management subordinate discussion from a supervisor to a colleague is protection from a lawsuit.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go after the manager anyway! Very first rattle out of the box is the direct supervisor who should have known this was BS and if anything was shared between the manager and other reps working with you then it's a dealbreaker. Manager has a responsibility to look on any of this with doubt until all the facts are in and it is proven! None of those issues depend upon your tenure or awards or any other factors! If you think you're being screwed based on and issues other than ones listed above you can also get the Department of Labor involved in this one...companies hate that because the government is so full of rabid idiots who always seem to ask stupid questions (do you still beat your wife?) in labor issues!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP- my lawyer is developing a strategy that will hold people accountable for their illegal actions. We've already filed a complaint with the company preliminary to a lawsuit. There are numerous causes of action here and we intend to aggressively pursue them.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP - two of the employees that lied about me quit their jobs last week.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This might be the biggest bonus you have made yet !

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone must know who these people are if they recently quit. At least provide their initials.