So this is the end of Amarin

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2014 at 3:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We just can't get any good news. ANY!!! The most negative situation I've ever been apart of by a landslide

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, why are you still here???

Are you waiting for the encore? AB shedding his skin and making a mess on the carpet?

The fortunate ones were the ones let go in October, so they could get a 60 day WARN period and find something better

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to go off label boys and girls!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to go off label? Jeez, RB and his little minions have been going off label since DAY 1, and it hasn't gotten them anywhere. Thank the heavens I was laid off in October, but I will tell you. I and all of those around me knew the JELIS trial info better than the MARINE.

Look where that got us…

I hope RB, AB, JT and everyone else gets pummeled financially. Lying bastards.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm

Did anyone else hear on the conference call that Amarin rewards their people for a job well done?

Can someone PLEASE tell me how we are rewarded?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else tired of doing work on personal time?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of us are in this job for the flexible hours. If you want a regular 8-5 why are you in pharma sales?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the heck are you talking about. What after hour work?

Like what above poster said. I do all of my crap work like expense reports, routing prep in the evenings while watching sports or tv. I'd rather have that than during work day.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Aaron you are an inspiration and a gentleman.....now about buying that bridge we talked about in Brooklyn.....

Bahhahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahahhahahahahhahah

Listen carefully, the fat lady is already on her encore.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the only question left.....buy a newspaper or a share of AMRN? The newspaper is interesting, not so with the stock. Lets see both are reusable to line my bird's cage. And the newspaper has intrinsic value to improve my knowledge, reading skills, and stave off alzheimers (crossword puzzle). Both lose their value once purchased. So therefore, I shall subscribe to a newspaper! 1.25 worth it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fat lady has sung. No one cares about prescription Omega-3's: pure EPA Vascepa, EPA/DHA Lovaza/Epanova, blah, blah, blah, because you can achieve high levels of EPA/DHA, with high-potency OTC O-3 supplementation. Even if R-IT results are good, the market hates Amarin, and the justification to take OTC O-3's will be validated.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys forgot that you're supposed to be acting like disgruntled Amarin reps. You're focus on stock price gives you away. This and literally every message string on Cafe Pharma is completely fake conversation contrived by short sellers! Go back to Yahoo finance! Nobody is buying your lies here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll much?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not the above poster. I am an ex employee.mif the stock drops below $1.00 it will no longer be listed on the stock exchange. This company will be bankrupt.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL ... you're an ex employee who just happens to monitor the cafe pharma message board...okay buddy ;) And we current employees should be terrified that our stock won't be listed on a specific stock exchange. heck, if it gets kicked off Nasdaq will that mean no more short selling? if so we welcome the move!!
    again, you give yourself away. Enough fear mongering short seller. go back to the Yahoo Finance message board.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares who we are you blind as a bat dumb fuck. I can tell you plenty about the shit pile we are in. You are too much of a mouse to understand the big picture. Why are you hanging on to this titanic? Cripes open your eyes you turd. I'm out just like the top guys in my area jumped. I start 10/1. Adios sir douche' baggie.

Yahoo finance board? WTF!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still very fake. Nobody's buying your fake "i'm out just like the top guys in my area jumped" stories. Okay...so what area are you in specifically? Who jumped and when? And you started 10/1? You answer these questions and I'll send you an email tomorrow. :)
    You know all about the Yahoo Finance board.