Seriously? You Hired Firuta?

Discussion in 'NPS Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2014 at 8:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry. Too bad. Still think it's a great drug with a lot of potential to help patients.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not completely accurate…the drug is far from struggling. It is doing extremely well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like an exciting drug. Small market. Maybe an expansion not necessary. Why not both drugs for 1rep. Certainly seasoned prod can handle more than one product. A lil silly

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Certainly not an expansion of 50 reps! And the drug is going to cost 300K a year!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So will everyone come from Viropharma for the expansion? Both the Firuta and wine guy from Viropharma and now at NPS. All the regional managers and reps will mostly like be Viropharma

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Wine Guy seems nice but over all, not super impressed. Then again, the "leader" of Gattex is a hot mess and if Firuta hired them both...well...maybe there is a problem with his picker?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? People ran from what was once a great place after Fat Firuta and Ronnie took over. Dumb and Dumber good luck with that!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sit back and stay out of the way. Insecure, obese, paranoid, untrusting, simple minded individual who takes everything personally and will take anyone out it you don't play nice.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree with this post. That explains his choice in NSD. Have you ever met anyone more inept then JM and RD? THOSE are the candidates you hired to run your sales teams? Nadar must be checked out just waiting to be scooped up by a real company for him to have signed off on those two.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who is going to scoop us up and when? Waiting for my pay day.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone who know nothing about the company. Jm was here 2 years before PF was hired. And you obviously know very little about him. Sorry you were turned down for a job. now go away

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do know a bit about this company since I work here. The post was refering to PF hiring RD who is nothing to rave about. As for JM, he is an inept leader. End of story.