COMMERSHIAL!!!

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2014 at 5:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah well at least they give us materials - some good most bad. the otjer craphole in acorda is sales ops peeps who r always ripping us off. on top of that if you call them they are fucking nasty as shit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah heard about that promotion & many of us fell over. How the HELL does that happen!!!??! what a POS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who got promoted?!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't you read email????

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I read that! What bullshit!
    thx for screwing us over every bonus round

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the VPs closely!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reality check: Do you think the people who have left Acorda are the people who come back to post? Are you out of your mind? Those who left have forgotten this company. The frustration is coming directly from the ones who stayed like yourself. These are the people keeping CafePharma alive and up-to-date! BTW, what are you doing in CafePharma. Would you like to share a wonderful Cafe-au-Lait or would you like to read the Barista-Manual together....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

knowing many of the people in Commercial HQ, I can tell ya that most will be gone of their own accord in the near or short term future. they are all burned out and lauren in order to cut costs does not care. most bite their tongues but they all talk to us in other depts. some are working close to 70 hours plus a week and the org is a shiity mess. lauren - good people will leave. they may smile to ur face but they are BURNED OUT!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

everyone inside and outside knows that it is a mess!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LS wont do anything about the lazy shits and morons in her dept.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she needs to get hold of the reigns cause there are some hot messes

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hot messes is an understatement!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you explain how LS tries to cut costs when she hires TWO executive directors of marketing? Do you know what those positions are worth when taking into consideration salary, bonus, equity? That's probably the equivalent of 4-5 SPMs......you know, the ones that actually work! Cut costs my arse!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was a farce! First they are doing product mgr work. Both are not high caliber at all. This was a waste of hire and money! More fat for a small company. POOOOR DECISION!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree.
    This was not needed.
    The biggest thing is that marketing is not responsive at all. They work in a VACUUM!
    A complete shit show and they are not responsive to us in the field at all.

I can imagine what goes on inside. I met both EDs at the POA. Brenda was wound up tight and rude!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the other was oblivious.

I have worked for several companies and this is by far the worst marketing dept ever.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

da shit is hittin da fan dudes!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LS is clueless when it comes to some people in that group. Some are rotten to the core and she sees nothing!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Commercial?? Not good. LS does not really want to see anything. Most people are miserable. She keeps making the same mistakes over and over.