WHC-mass exodus

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2014 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't call him Salezkiller for nothing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't call him Salezkiller for nothing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is still this distinct feeling they would rather have reps with device experience. Even though they trained the SCs to be CSS. Anyone feel that?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wait until all of those 'device' people figure out that Bayer won't really pay them...they make it look good and then refigure things so ofter you have no idea what the numbers are you are supposed to hit. Last year our bonus plan was recalculated how many times? You can't even make up stuff as good as what our own company does to us.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What area(s)?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MO business area has lost people recently. he is having one day meetings with regions and the tone of the meetings are down right depressing. at this point upper managements soul concern must be self preservation because MO was very much a jerk. He led meetings for his management team a few weeks ago and the tone of that must have been similar. 3 KAM positions open. 2 or more manager positions open and up to 20 vacant territories.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is there any upside for-seen in the future of this division after these changes have been made?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hard to say if there is an upside. We have heard repeatedly that Germany is 'losing' faith in the sales force since we have failed to produced the projected numbers since purchasing Essure. It baffles me that they aren't looking at our crazy leadership team? If PB and JS even half pretended to give a toot about the field (mgmt 101) they might get some totally different results.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there might be an upside if our leadership team actually fostered a healthy work environment. Fear based management is what is going around right now. If you aren't at 100% of quota for all products, you will get a partially meets. Don't expect different.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my gosh. Someone in upper mgmt thinks ppl are only leaving because they have better opportunities to pursue. Right? Most of those leaving are making lateral moves but are excited because the moral here stinks.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are the new quotas? Will 2015 be a better year?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has DD in the DC area still got the same crack team he used to have that took all the top awards before we became Bayer? I used to really enjoy working there.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got an offer today. Reading this makes me second guess my decision to accept this tomorrow afternoon. Are these transition pains or is this a long term issue?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if they are transition pains, then we have been having them for about 4 maybe 5 years running. In my humble opinion, it is a culture issue. When MG was around, he at least made sure his managers cared about the people they were leading. "What are you going to do for your people'. I have not seen one shred of evidence for a very long time that ANYONE in upper management actually cares about the people. Any basic management book you read talks about leading by example....the example we have been given is one that should make you run as fast as you can to that other company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who is complaining is just upset that they now have to actually sell something. Sorry you can't go home at 1 PM anymore. Plenty of easy pharma jobs out there is you hate it so much

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's average base pay & target bonus for this division?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is hard to say after our merger with Conceptus last year. Whatever is being quoted as a bonus figure will look great but please keep in mind you will never make that bonus. Our bonus structure changed 4 times last year that I can remember and I think we are on change number 3 this year. Somehow they figure out a way to keep all that money. I think we are playing with Monopoly money

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kevin (Murphy) brings 16 years of Pharmaceutical experience.

Seriously Jon and Paul, you can't find anyone from devices sales. What a friggin train wreck. We are screwed.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much can a hard working rep actually make for an average yearly bonus ???

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you notice the Pfizer history? Jon is bringing in support since he knows that he is sinking. He needs a 'yes' man from his old company to support his shitty leadership, or lack thereof. Yet another Pfizer prick who won't give two shits about the people below them.

Good choice boys, good choice.