If you can't beat 'em... sue 'em!

Discussion in 'Cubist' started by Anonymous, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new battlecry of Cubist upper management?

Wonderful strategy, GS and RP. We are becoming a laughingstock.

smh

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The egomaniacs have no one to blame for the exodus but themselves. Rather than admit they have screwed the sales force for years, they decide to sue the working man for trying to provide a better life for their families. Its just pathetic cry baby tactics and wasting shareholder money. Now that the sales reps have the upper hand, they cannot take it. It is nice to see the revolution and more would leave if there were openings. There are still some companies that value the sales rep. and are willing to pay for performance.
    They can all go F themselves.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like your diaper needs to be changed. Have you been soaking in coldpee for too long?
    You really Wah Wah Wah like an infant. Get a grip. Quit your whining or leave.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that all you can come up with? The truth hurts doesn't it! It seems to me that Cubist is wearing the wet diaper and is scared shitless. They will need a scapegoat to explain to the board why they wasted all this money on buying dificid and sivextro when they turn in shit for sales numbers. I can hear it now, we had 10 key sales reps leave that disrupted our sales cycle. This will explain for our lackluster performance in Q3. We are currently pursuing legal action against these individuals, but we are only going to have to increase prices by 40% this year on cubicin to make up for the loss. What a fucking joke!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 10 key people that went to TMC are all getting big biceps from the heavy lifting of trying to sell a dog drug. Sued & tattooed but don't come back here because Cubist rocks without you my friends.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You tell 'em, girl!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A dog drug? Lets not forget the billions you are selling with dificid and sivextro. oh and entereg. What heavy lifting, they are not selling anything yet. Drug is not even coming out for 2 more months. Keep drinking the kool aide, Cubist is filled with a bunch of over entitled pussies. Take away Cubicin in 2 years and you have nothing. The Drug sells itself and it is very evident that there is no competition. Its so nice to see everyone squirm at Cubist now. So lets sue our competitor. Maybe Pfizer should sue cubist for hiring 10 of there reps. What a joke.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard 2 more quailty reps gone...
    Ricardo and Tom V out of the east. I heard that entire region and some in the west are getting cherry picked

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard a top cbm resigned MDCO and went back to Cubist. Apparently not all is as represented by MDCO. What a surprise given their history.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its true. It was Pat out of philly. He opened himself up to all kinds of shit from both companies...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit Pat is way too smart for that shit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say what you want but TMC 3 hr infusion drug is a real bow wow dog & with no other drugs to sell you people are in for rough times...and no Cubist will not take you back. Good luck

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHA!! Ok.. Look into it for yourself then. It's become pretty common knowleged that Pat resigned from cubist, worked for the medco for a week and came back to cubist. I guess he's not as smart as you think. That's a fact. The why is the part that I can't figure out.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a look at the medicines company's current portfolio and pipeline. You'll feed like a moron after you realize they're packed with current products and products to come.

The reality is that cubist has lost a large percentage of it's best reps. The sad reality is that instead of being introspective about things and asking "why is this happening?", Cubist is trying to scare it's remaining people into staying with this legal BS.

Cubist is saying "Please stay! here are some RSU's, but if you leave we're gonna sue your ass off" WTF kind of message is that?!?!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They got nothing in the portfolio. If they had anything meaningful in the pipeline the stock valuation would not be approaching all-time lows. Maybe you're just ignorant or you've been sold a bill of goods but the investment community sees through the façade.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's asking to go back to Cubist? My customers hate that company since they found out about Cubist suing former reps. If I went back now I'd be toast.

Onward and upward!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had one MD and one pharmacist ask me about this last week. I'm relatively new so I just stated I had no knowledge of it. And my manager is denying it, so I have to believe her until proven otherwise.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I refuse to believe that my employer is suing its former reps (ie, my former colleagues and current friends).

Until RP makes an official announcement, I will consider this a very ugly false rumor.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No façade the main product goes generic next year hence the low stock price. They have a portfolio to fill the void. Same goes for cubicin in about two years!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch.