Rumors

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2014 at 1:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Johnson and Johnson is looking at B&L again. Don't know if this is both Vision Care and Surgical. Or just one of the divisions.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

................and in other unsubstantiated news, the earth is flat and the moon is made of cheese.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no wait....the moon is not made from cheese ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The solution business. Valeant will likely sell the solution business to have enough cash to make the final play for Allergan.

A must play for Valeant that will guarantee the purchase of Allergan. Not a bad move.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no! Not you again! Posting rumors that no one started -but you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merely wishful thinking by someone who works in the solutions business @ B&L and is daydreaming about getting out from under Valeant.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't we all wish we could get out of valeant

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps MP trying to seek Solta to JJ mentor but since he screwed them already on MVP no interest.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like samples, please. If you are not going to send them please lower my goals. Losing accounts weekly.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto, again.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yup

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh you really don't want to work for J&J. Working for the little fat man is better, and we all know how bad that is.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is highly likely J&J is interested and Valeant needs cash for its acquisitions so is willing to sell. It is likely the Allergan uncertainty is holding things up. Once the Allergan sale is a certainty the next move will be big sell in order to buy more pharma companies.

Valeant is a go go go management team that makes quick decisions. Offer comes in, Allergan secure, sell sell sell.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are gonna get paid 1.29 additionally in Q3 per suspension script. Thank you for your hard work!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A rumor is a rumor and speculation is speculation and talks are just talks and merger opportunities abound but this will not happen.

Why?

Deals are made among friends. Too complicated and tricky of a deal to make among strangers.

Valeant are the strangest of strangers. So deal is likely not to happen.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whew! So happy you shared those thoughts!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm supposing you were referencing the "...1.29 per script" quote, so I'm putting in my 2 cents to say that would be highly unlikely. More like 1/2 script for each suspension script...but who knows!!??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have to do something, since they brought it back it's getting out of hand and gel coverage well it is seriously lacking