Retire a millionaire!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2014 at 12:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When someone has something I want I formulate a plan to get it. I'm motivated not envious. Money is good not evil. Those who think money is evil don't have any money

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its the love of money that is the root of all evil. Big difference. However, most people that are focused on money all the time are evil.

You know, people like you.

Your comment about formulating a plan to get it is demonic, by the way.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"When someone has something I want I formulate a plan to get it"

Wow, I hope your "friends" (assuming you have one) know your goals in life. You are the worst type of person on the planet for making this comment.

As for those that don't have money, you are an idiot. How do you know what they have? Why do you care?

Typical pharmaceutical dumbass.

One thing I have learned over the years is the ones that look like they don't have it, usually have much more than those that look like they do have it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are poor and I am not. I love money because it gives me freedom. You hate money because it scares you and are not smart enough or motivated enough to earn real money. Pfizer money is not real money. Investment money is real. I might be the worst person in your opinion but I could care less. I am financially free and that is all I care about. Go to Little league and brag to your friends you're a pharma rep. Definition of pharma rep -- works 3 hours a day delivering food to overweight office staff and talks to a Dr 8 minute a day if lucky, no real sales and promotions are given on ass kissing not merit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're misquoting the bible. 1 Timothy says "...the love of money is the root of all KINDS of evil…"

Big difference. The Book is quite clear that there is all KINDS of evil, but respecting money and making it work for you is not one of them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a stupid mentality to have. You should NEVER let debt stop you from investing. You will probably always have some form of debt. But you will not be better off by waiting to invest in the future. The longer you wait, the more you have to save to catch up. Just pay what you can on your debt and start investing NOW. Nobody will care that you paid off your loans fast in 30 years. Either you will have enough to retire or you will not.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats to the 3.5 mil guy who plays it cool; wish I had someone who would leave me a bundle like that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the 3.5 MM guy, congrats as well. I expect to inherit about the same (in today's market in both stock and real estate) from a parent upon their death. Not sure if that parent died today that I would/could retire as I still have kids college I'd like to pay for, mortgage, future healthcare expenses, etc; I am 50. I am shooting for retirement at 55-57 with 6.5 MM in assets, colleges paid for, max'd pension and healthcare benefits from Company. Would still owe on the house but expect to downsize and sell with a nice profit.
    Everyone's situation is different but we must plan for the future and enjoy the ride along the way.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some sound advice from the retired and educated people who have some financial experience is always welcome. To the very good posts above add a plan to retire to an area of the Country that you like and that has a very favorable cost of living. I have saved a fortune by having good health insurance in place and payed for the supplements on schedule B and D. My cancer treatment last year was all out patient billed so the B supplement for office visits saved tens of thousands on my radiation treatments. Stay insured. You won't stay healthy for ever. Good luck!