Institutional reps in the Northeast have nothing to do !

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2011 at 9:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even less than other divisions...........how can they still pay us?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will until we are gone by 2012 or the planes go down-whichever comes 1st. We were told!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I wouldn't say they have NOTHING to do. I know one who does plenty.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dude take naps in car -get coffees and bagels and chill listen to hannity!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take the time to figure it out, write your business plan and prepare for the future.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea right, don't sell. spend all your time writing your business plan. This is a big part of the problem with Pfizer. Hours and hours are spent writing plans which are rarely if ever looked at again. A plan should only be 1-2 pages. Then execute. it is very simple

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Business plans ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

R U fucking kidding me ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more like an exit plan.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like a game plan on how to get out and land on your feet. I guess it great that we don't have to work but it sucks with no career at PFE and laying off at some point. Not working for next few years until they lay us off is not a plan.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why wait for a layoff? Jumpoff!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I got to say is find a donut and coffee shop and call it a day like the cops in Boston do.

13. Gary

Gary Guest

Develop your own exit strategy

I used to work for Pfizer in the Bronx left for Roche and while there started doing financial services part time as a 1099, got all of my professional licenses paid for and when Roche had the last round of lay offs I left and I am now full time financial and loving it. Used pharma time to develop my exit strategy, banked my severance money and stepped into a fulltime gig. There are opportunities out there you just have to look and be willing to learn. I'd be happy to talk to anybody as I am looking for folks like me who want to start part time and have a plan B. Give me a call, regardless of where you are I can hook you up with somebody local to you. Gary 609-351-5033 (I'm in NJ)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Develop your own exit strategy

Are you a pimp? Or in the mob??