Jack D "The New Overseerer of Micromanagement"

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2014 at 1:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prepare to be micromanaged out of your mind. Everything will be looked at super closely. Better cover your tails or you are gone. This new guy is watching.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch out for Jack. He has no loyalty to anyone but himself and will smile at you and pat you on the back with one hand while putting a knife in your back with the other. His sole management function is to get rid of people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This new system they are switching to is basically Big Brother^3. They are tracking every MILLISECOND. Be prepared to explain any and everything.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like his fashion sense. Those glasses are great.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a love the two watches. I think I did that when I was six years old.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFingAO

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's great! He needs to start with the district manager in Tampa. That may be difficult to do since he's usually gone during the workweek riding his bicycle with his buddies in Atlanta. Or at the very least leaving his rep at 12 o'clock for a "conference call" or to "catch up on his desk thats covered with work" ie to go ride his bicycle.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL....How on earth he has kept his job this long is the question of the year! He has never worked a full day in the field and has NO idea what he is doing....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Step up Lee and handle it

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So are you saying that you would rather your manager work a full day with you? Be careful what you wish for!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously! I can't get rid of my manager. I wish she'd go ride her bike for a month.