Upcoming Realignment (with specifics)

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2014 at 9:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roughly 40% of District Managers and 25% of Consultants will be displaced. The Overlay position is going to be dissolved. Territories will be larger and remaining DMs will have more reps to be responsible for.

Timeline is still in the works. The dates being discussed are late december/early January or holding off until the end of the fiscal year in March.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will be way more than 25% of sales consultants. And I'm positive it will be 1st/2nd week of December.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its 25% of base consultants plus all of the overlays...so yes, the percentage would be much higher taking the overlays into account.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    How in the hell does the VP of sales not know how many scripts it takes to hit the goal? What a joke. Good luck everyone. this ship is sinking fast.
    They know the number sugahhhh. The reason the number was not revealed is because the number of prescriptions per representative to meet the goal is so high that it would so unattainable and unmotivating to Pretty much the entire sales organization. They need to cut district managers substantially so that each district manager has between 12 and 15 representatives. District managers with less than 12-15 representatives is totally idiotic and a waste of company resources and money. The sales force also needs to be reduced And territory size per representative increased. If home office can't realize that this model is the way to go we are done.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

National numbers DECREASED again. No chance for 22 million to be reached. Who were the idiots that came up with that number.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, this is actually pretty accurate. I only know this because i'm home office and was in one of the meetings.

Good luck everyone

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuk you and all you common idiots who continue to post this shit

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Good luck guys, hopefully this all ends soon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you smoking to think that layoffs aren't coming real soon?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What were the specifics?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay tuned, coming to you real soon!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After being wrong the hundreds of times before, i'll be right this time. Or next time.
    Or maybe after the summer.

And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen; I didn't ask who gave the order, because it had nothing to do with business.