Alison!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 2:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get a personality!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice girl maybe.....poor manager.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justin sucks, Allison is terrible, they only knew people to get where they are. Allison would never have even been in pharma and Justin would have never been a trainer much less a manager. Talk about drama these two are the worst. GA team is bullshit.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed. She has no team left again. Listen up those who want to know, that NYC team is left with a DM whose team is struggling to work and be effective, I just tried to get one recruited to my side at the A team. More more money , better pipeline and a manager that actually trains you. Been there with her done that, seriously shionogi dies it take another whole team to leave to realize that Nyc needs tenured strategic DM? Hopefully we'll get some more of your miserably treated reps, 10-15k poof thy are gone

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No…JUSTIN SUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKSSSSSSS BIG TIME. LS needs to ask his past reps. JM been MIA for months

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the Georgia team bullshit? Justin's team was one of the highest ranked teams in the country last year. He had several PC members from Florida and one from Georgia. Explain that dick face.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a good point

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew many on that NYC team. THEY ALLLLLLL LEFT! Poor manager. In the history of pharma, I never saw an entire district leave!
    Joe - wake the heck up! Get a backbone! You lost good people.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They obviously weren't that good. Numbers sucked. Be better.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey mr 'be better'
    'Pay better'
    'Manage better'
    'Better follow Deanne out the door your next JH'
    Then Shionogi 'BE BETTER'
    Be better are your favorite speech buzz words
    Be gone"
    Bye bye

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novel. Sugah. be better.,we know you
    And slash the dms we need to sell get of our way and watch Eva in a corner she needs some attention, the hcps are embarrassed about our novel idea of selling some Sugah named Eva be better hq and we'll be better, they smell the desperation

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very mature, delete posts that call you out. Well, I'll just say it again....

Justin's rep aren't successful because of him. He was MIA last year and never returned phone calls! Way to manage. LS needs to wake up.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Explain what, I only said he sucks screw the rankings. Do you respect him, does he respect you? If so, your Jeff. If not, please reconsider.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

everyone in that district was disgusted and left!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to dat!