Huge Layoff to Occur right before Christmas

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2014 at 6:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Confirmed from a source. They won't wait until January. Prepare folks. 40% or more. No one is safe.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is expected. Shionogi is in ruins.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunate but true. Heard the same.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Captain Obvious!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why wait do it now, Influential map our destiny out of this...nice coloring book you created for us on that! My 2 year old loves connecting the dots

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please who cares I can't carry the weight of a useless overlay anymore, trim the freaking fat and pay the good people. Stop the lies it's bad for morale to compensate the slackers

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+1

Get rid of the overlays.....mine does nothing to contribute to my territory! So sick of credit being given to the wrong reps.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make the cuts now. Grow some balls and do it. While wait till the holidays.?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM loves my overlay. I know for sure I'll be the one cut. But my offices know the truth.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right! The offices know the truth and so do I, you suck! Overlays are the reason we have had any success and you my dear are not why and I know who you are!!!! Our DM loves me and you will soon be out! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Love,

Your Overlay

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From a resourcing standpoint it makes sense to cut the base reps and just keep the overlays. That would be the easiest solution and it make sense financially.

And by the way, how do you know you are the one making a difference and not your overlay partner?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base reps that are complaining and having "I'm better than my Overlay" conversations with offices and providers are LOSERS!!!!!! Offices and Providers do not care regardless how special you feel or how you think that you're "the favorite rep" out of all reps! I bet they laugh at you behind your back and do not give a flying F about your issues!
    Overlay reps RULE! More experience, better common-sense and higher pay! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    And I know who you are and our manager said you are the first to go! Now go make me a Whopper at your next job and hold the mayo! HAHAHAHAHA

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're on track to hit the $22M. So everyone just relax. Word is they're looking at adding more overlays to really catapult osphena sales.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latest word is we won't even touch 10 million this quarter. This will end very UGLY

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing that's ugly is your mindset.
    This about all volume coming from white space. You never see those numbers but we do. That's why we'll have to hire more.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We never see what numbers? So one would assume if there's a decrease from the week before, that we're off goal right? Off your meds again?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you think you have no Osphena samples that have an expiration date beyond 2/2015? Think about it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not the first time we've had expirations on samples that are that close before we get new samples.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thinking too deep. This will happen soon. Confirmed

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many let go before Christmas?