Neuroscience Expansion

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2014 at 5:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had my psychiatrist refer me to Shire for a job

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guy running the R&D for Neuroscience at AbbVie is so checked out. He's the DVP of the division and doesn't care. He's been updating his profile on Linked In looking to leave.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is back!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the expansion overlap territories are just like the Adult Focused territories. Any truth to this?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You better hope not. Perry said these territories were a one year experiment to attempt to grow the adult market. They call on doctors who either write alot of immdediate release and don't care to change that behavior, primary care who just wants to refill and not manage ADHD and people who have no clue what ADHD is. They have huge territories, overlap several reps and have very little volume. I would shoot myself. If you are a potential overlap or adult rep I hate to break it to you but most of these reps won't have a job in 6 months. The smallest volume, declining market, no coverage or access core territory is safer than these reps are. This postion along with the KAM position is an absolute waste.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO! Our adult rep called begging for my non targets and low C doctors. I gave 'em all the doctors that were killing my sales numbers and call adherence. They were so happy I actually felt guilty for a quick minute. Smuck

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I gave mine all my signature only and prick doctors I was tired of calling on. I didnt feel bad in the least.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you feel bad? They are begging for doctors. your shitty doctors are better than the ones corporate gave them. I wish we had one in our region. I would have dumped all my asshole doctors in a New York minute.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did the same! My numbers are now better than ever. I may go to PC club and my adult rep is more than happy driving all over town to call on these asses. It's a win/win. Don't feel bad. See you at PC baby!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Shire wants cheap

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I absolutely love this post.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The funniest thing about you giving us the "hard" doctors is that we actually grew them, which is why we kill you in goal attainment. Guess the joke is on you, underpaid (it's spelled schmuck) schmuck. Laughing to the bank...you really screwed us...bwahaha

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is great! and spot on! What a dumb ass to come on here bragging about giving up tough doctors......booo hoooo, you can't handle tough docs???? And you are right you gave them up to some great reps and they delivered, you should give up all of your docs, you schmuck.....oops i mean smuck!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you continue laughing all the way to the unemployment line. Once the launch is over your position will be eliminated...again.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

low blow

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing next week. I have been reading this board and have a question about this post. Are you saying that reps are required to ask for more doctors from other reps? Is this for the new expansion territories?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like a low blow--except I already cashed in my chips and left. Enjoy waiting around for the inevitable merger and team selling :)

To the guy interviewing: none of the new territories will have a unique configuration (adult vs. Core), so more than likely you won't need to worry about shuffling targets back and forth.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the new guy, the elephant in the room that no one is telling you about is you will not have your own territory. You will share a territory and doctors with 2-3 "core" reps. The post above that said there are no unique configurations is incorrect. There are "core reps" and "overlap reps". The overlap "expansion" reps are temp positons meant to transfer relationships without disruption. If you are unemployed, come on over. If not, think very hard on this one. At the end of the experiment one of the reps in a overlap/core combo territory will be gone. If you are lucky maybe you are cheaper or better than the core rep and stay on over them. Good luck to you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is wrong with you people?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep laughing. I hope you cashed out like your buddy because if you didn't a little birdie told me Adult reps will have a significant increase in goal attainment Q4 to make up for the amount of bonus paid to them this year. You may have grown your volume but ROI was just not there. Boo hooo. Still laughing?